• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai :3

Herpahermaderp

I liek Mudkipz
Years
  • Allo, Im Herpahermaderp, but u can call me HHD or Herp. I like to hack pokemon games,and im pretty good at it too,its just right now im a little limited on what i can do bcuz im working on a laptop with a linux(ubuntu) OS,and not many hack programs work on it :P
    Im a pretty good mapper(but then again,who isnt?its super easy lawl) and i can do quite a bit of editing things in unlz,like changing the titlescreen,beginning credits,so on and so forth lawl

Last edited:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Allo, Im Herpahermaderp, but u can call me HHD or Herp. I like to hack pokemon games,and im pretty good at it too,its just right now im a little limited on what i can do bcuz im working on a laptop with a linux(ubuntu) OS,and not many hack programs work on it :P

Welcome to the forums Herp my name is Diablo If you like to Hack thy pokemon the head over to the Emulation thread. there are heaps of cool things to do there.

Hope you have a good time here and make heaps of friends.

Years
  • Hey there, Herp (I gotta admit, writing that out made me chuckle a little bit), and welcome to the forum! <: Ubuntu, huh? I'm somewhat glad to be using Windows since pretty much everything works on it, though the downside is how many more viruses there are for it haha.

I noticed you've already gotten acquainted with our Emulation section, which is one of the biggest areas here. You'll find whatever you need there, so make sure to stick around! So long as you read the rules and keep checking back, you'll meet awesome people in no time. :D

Enjoy your stay here, okay~?

Back