• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of car do you drive/own?

Sector

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    So I love cars. Don't you all?

Let's share some of what we've been touring around the world with!

Spoiler:

^ Back in 2002, this car was brand new. My parents were choosing either this one, or the GOLD color version of this car. They were going to choose the gold, but I wanted this exact car you see in the picture. I won the bet? haha So now the car turns out to be my father's & mine right now. (Mom drives a SUV) Its the 2002 Chevy Prism! We still have this car & its working well with wonders, actually its a real good car. The gas runs real well and I mean REAL well. Especially due to economy issues with gas prices. Better than most of what my sibling drives & theirs are newer models than ours.

ALSO, what kind of car would you like to have or is considered your "dream car?"(This way if you're young or doesn't have a license yet, you can participate here!)

Last edited:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Yes I own a Honda CBR it rocks I posted the pics in the thread for pics but I'll post the here too :)

Spoiler:

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • I drive an '03 Cavalier. It's blue. AND IT'S AWESOME. I'm fairly certain NASA helped build it. No? Well, it's good on gas, has enough power to move without any trouble, and it has a fair bit of space for hauling stuff around. Many a bass amp was thrown into my trunk.

I really do like it, and I'll probably drive it til it stops moving.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I drive a sexy blue car with white flames out of the side. It's got a weird logo though. Here's a picture:
    Spoiler:

Lol, I kid. I'm 16. Don't own a car, nor do I drive one. Dad has a golden Toyota Camry though. I like it. =D

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I don't currently own or drive a car. I used to drive and own (for a short period of time, before my dad's minivan got taken away - can't remember what model it was, but it was a Dodge. I drove that every now and then too) a Ford Taurus 2003. I'm looking to get a Hyundai Elantra 2006 when I can.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • I used to drive an Acura Integra until I traded it in for 4 grand and bough a Chevy Cobalt SS for 11 grand. It's black, has black Momo rims, red brembro brakes and brake pads, twin turbo, Borla Exhaust system, and an electrical chip/computer. It's not the fastest car in the world but it's pretty fast. Now let's hope that I don't do something stupid and never be able to return to this site.

A side not.. It's got surround sound speakers I guess thats what you would call it.. 2 under the back window and 1 on each door and they are Pioneers and a 12" Polk sub. It had all this in the car when I bought it and I'm plannin on puttin a JBL sound system in it when I get the cash.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i'm 14 so i don't know a car nor do drive one
    my dad has a wagon R
    Spoiler:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm rockin' the '95 Toyota Corolla. It's green, and that's pretty much the extent of my knowledge about it :P

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    Kia Sorento. I'd take a picture but I'm a floor up and there's enough bird poop on my roof to camouflage the entire car into the Zambezi river on a particularly windy day. Also I don't have a camera.

Inferna

hello stranger, i'm a disaster
    Years
  • I don't actually drive it yet seeing as I've not passed my driving test yet :L it's a Volkswagen polo from 2001, its red c: My granda bought it as a run around, I'm getting it once I pass. which will be soon hopefully!
    I'll have to pay for my own petrol, insurance and M.O.T on it before anyone's like 'omgspoilt!11 :u

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    '95 4-Door Acura Integra
    It's a pretty lame car, but it gets me from point A to point B.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • So to contribute on here... I have three cars under my name, since I have a clean driving record.

• First off the car I drive is old, but at least it works. Radio doesn't work, so its kind of boring to drive. 1993 Dodge Spirit 4 doors, from my facebook page:
    40008_108256362563581_6112112_n.jpg

• Second, I have a 1998 Chevy Pickup, light greyish, currently its not driveable. It has a problem with the radiator. Its going to get fixed soon. My uncle drives it the most. Picture from my facebook page:
    430102_300289090026973_1590764799_n.jpg

• My mom owns the blazer, its the other vehicle under my name, and I also drive it too. 1996 Chevrolet Blazer. Its the only of which I have not taken a picture yet. 4 doors, red color.

Seems like my family prefers red vehicles. I really want to buy a green colored car, green is my favorite color.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I have a 92 Honda Accord, but the transmission broke down and it's expensive to get it fixed. So nowadays when I go to school, I drive a 01 GMC Sierra. It's my dad's truck but when he gets home from work, I borrow it. >:3

In the future when I get my own car and replace the Accord, I might get a truck myself. Don't know which, but it'll be a truck. :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Silver 2000 Buick LeSabre Custom. It used to belong to my grandfather and we acquired it when he passed away. It's a little on the small side (as are all LeSabres from '86 on) but the seats are nice and I do like the way it rides and drives. And at least it ain't that small... just smaller than what I'm personally used to. The major issue is that the passenger power window doesn't work. It's kinda weird since it has all the gadgets (traction control, twilight sentinel, CD/cassette stereo system, power accessories) but the interior feels rather cheap and bare-bones... it doesn't even have a rear seat armrest. It has the 3.8 V-6, which is plenty strong enough for a car of its size. Sadly, it's showing some battle scars... there's a hole in the back bumper (covered up with a bumper sticker) caused by an idiot backing into it and busting the plastic cover with his trailer hitch. There's also a deep scratch on the right front fender which is more recent.

Our family's other vehicle is a 2008 Chevy Silverado crew cab. I actually don't like it as much as the Buick as the seats are harder and the ride is rougher. Of course, as the newest vehicle, I don't get to drive it anyway.

Dream cars include:
    *1991-1996 Buick Roadmaster
    *1987-1990 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Brougham LS
    *1980-1984 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight Regency Brougham
    *1975-1978 Mercury Grand Marquis
    *1982-1989 Chrysler Fifth Avenue

Years
  • I don't drive and I could never afford a car. I don't really have a dream car since cars don't interest me that much but if I had to choose I would make sure that it's one that causes very low costs.

Infamously

Infamous me
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    A 2010 BMW M3. My dad bought it for me on my birthday last year, and it's great. I don't drive a whole lot as I do not go out much. I want to buy an Audi RS5 some day, but that's a fairy tale waiting to disappoint me.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't have a car but my mom drives a 2010 Nissan Sentra, switched out from the 1998 Ford Taurus she had up until a few months ago. When I start working over summers I'll probably get a crappy cheap car that works just enough to get me by lmao.

Back