• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Hume

la tristesse durera
Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
Hello, after minutes of agonising I've decided to format my introduction with bullet points. I have a tendency to waffle, so I figure this is an easy way to keep things pleasantly concise.

• My name is Rob, I'm 17 and I live in the UK.
  • In less than two weeks I'll be starting my second year of sixth form.
  • Despite the lack of creativity in the title I study English Literature. I'm also planning to continue Literature at a university I've yet to pick.
  • Don't let my Lana Del Rey avatar fool you into thinking I have a crush on her, I'm most definitely gay.
  • My username is simply stolen from my favourite LOST character, Desmond Hume.
  • I've been an avid Pokemon fan since Yellow version.
  • Unlike every other Brit, I'm a coffee drinker with a loathing for tea.

Well, as far as introductions go I think I've covered everything. If you have any questions, I'll try my best to answer them.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Hey there, Hume!

I like the bullet points, they're direct and to the point and let everybody know all they'd want to know about you without having to read too much :P. It's considerate is what it is!

So yeah, welcome to the forums! I'm Andy, it's great to meet you :). English literature is my area of choice as well. I hope to be a writer of some description some day, I can't think of anything in this world that would be more fun than that. Your loathing for tea is very disconcerting though and makes me wonder whether everything I've ever heard about the United Kingdom is a lie!

Don't let my Lana Del Rey avatar fool you into thinking I have a crush on her, I'm most definitely gay.
If you change the words "Lana Del Rey" for Courteney Cox, this bullet point fits me perfectly lmao. Though I have to admit, at first glance I thought your avatar was Kelly Osbourne haha.

Anyway, once again welcome! I shall most definitely be seeing you around, and I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Welcome Rob (of course, assuming we can call you by your name you listed!) There's no issue even if you did want to waffle because we'd still read anyway. n_n Oh so you're heading to uni soon? How well are you doing in the actual course (of... high school, at least I think it's called that there, like here!)? Maybe you should check out the fanfiction section towards the bottom of the forums list since... that involves writing and literature is writing related! Actually that sentence sounded dumb but you should check it out anywayyyy. Either way have fun around here and hopefully you turn out to be really active, too!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Hello, after minutes of agonising I've decided to format my introduction with bullet points. I have a tendency to waffle, so I figure this is an easy way to keep things pleasantly concise.

• Despite the lack of creativity in the title I study English Literature. I'm also planning to continue Literature at a university I've yet to pick.
  • Don't let my Lana Del Rey avatar fool you into thinking I have a crush on her, I'm most definitely gay.

Well, as far as introductions go I think I've covered everything. If you have any questions, I'll try my best to answer them.

Hahah Welcome Rob must I say cool unique intro.
My name is Diablo btw and I am an 18 year old Australian about to finish my final year of school YAY.I've been a Pokefan since I was 5 having Silver be my first game but now I love the latest instalments of Gen5.
Cool anpther Coffee drinker cool Diablo fact I had 4 short blacks in an hour and ended up in hospital lol I love coffee but I cut down lately cos I've been training and caffeine is no good for muscle development.

Anyway very nice meeting you it's a pleasure to have you part of our family hope to see you around. :)

Years
Hello there Rob, and welcome to PC. :3

And.. you loathe tea?! Tea is my favorite drink next to water, blasphemy! I will convert you in the future, just you wait!

But I will admit that this intro really did interest me, I feel like I know you pretty well just from those few bullet points haha. You seem like a fun person, so I hope you choose to stick around here n_n Nice to see you already dug around Other Chat & Discussions, you strike me as someone who'd fit in really well there.

Anyway, it was great meeting you! I'm always available if you'd like help with anything. :D

Years

Heya Rob, I am Hikari and I think I've already seen you.

But I haven't officially introduced myself yet.

That's one cute bio you have there, your avatar looks cool (I love Lana Del Rey's music right now).

I often have unusual choices for avatars and signatures, really they get loads of newbies confused. Just wait until you find out my real gender lol :D

I'm a 19-year-old Australian who is a 13-year veteran of the Pokemon series. I remember watching the anime for the first time when I was just 7.

At age 11, I played my first Pokemon game - Ruby. I have also played most 4th and 5th Generation main series games which I love.

If you ever want to chat, VM me on my nice "Oshawott Blue" profile, cos I am crazy for Oshawottz.

You can also contact the moderators if you have tough questions, and one thing you should check out as a newbie is the PC Adoption Center where our NU/W guardian Cirno will help find a partner to show you around a field of your interest.

Have a fun time and enjoy yourself!

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

Back