• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2017
    Good afternoon Pokecommunity!

I've decided recently to try to get more involved with the Pokemon Community. So I figured this is a good place to go! :P Anyway, I hope to meet a ton of you :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome JustinP! Yeah this is the best place to go to for Pokemon Community involvement. n_n I mean we are one of the largest Pokemon forums, not to talk us up or anything--who am I kidding, I'll totally talk us up, we're the best. :3 I hope you meet a lot of us too!

What's some of your interests in particular? Maybe you should figure them out and head to the Adoption Center - the sticky up the top of this forum, might be a way to get better settled into PC. But ya, have fun around here, no matter where PC leads you!!

Years
  • Hi there Justin, and welcome to the awesome place that is PC~!

You definitely should get involved with the forum, we've got some really amazing people on board here! Since I like to get to know new members, why not tell us a bit about yourself? Maybe what your favorite Pokemon and Pokemon game is and such? Though of course, it's entirely up to you if you want to or not :3

I'd also recommend the Adoption Center if you'd like a mentor to show you around certain parts of the forum; it's a great way to make a friend and learn more about this place. :D

But yeah, have fun around here, okay? If you'd ever like to talk or want help, feel free to shoot me a message! It was great meeting you!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2017
    Since I like to get to know new members, why not tell us a bit about yourself? Maybe what your favorite Pokemon and Pokemon game is and such? Though of course, it's entirely up to you if you want to or not :3

Some stuff about me, hmm. Well, my favorite Pokemon is Quilava (Not sure why, just think he's pretty cool!) and favorite Pokemon games are HG/SS. I've always been a pretty big fan of Gen II and I think the remakes are great. Oddly enough, my favorite type is Electric yet my favorite Pokemon is a fire-type haha!

To get a bit more personal, I'm an artist. Well... I like to call myself that at least :). My art is nothing special really and I haven't showed a huge interest in art recently. Partially me just being lazy. My hobby as of late is just playing games and throwing it up on Youtube for my friends to watch.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys! I can tell this is a fantastic community that I can't wait to get involved in!

Years
  • Good afternoon Pokecommunity!

I've decided recently to try to get more involved with the Pokemon Community. So I figured this is a good place to go! :P Anyway, I hope to meet a ton of you :)

Hey Justin, I am Hikari.

Nice you decided to join PC, we are a friendly community where everyone talks about Pokemon.

Tell me, what sections are you interested in? I'd like to know!

I may have only been here for 17 months now but I have been a fan of Pokemon for 13 years. My fave Pokemon is Oshawott.

Anyways, contact me via VM if you want to chat. I'm often considered very friendly to talk to.

I'll see you and make sure you contact a moderator if you need help!

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

Back