• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi to ALL !!

suryabharat

Koolbuddy85
Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    I am a huge Pokemon fan and want to create my own version of Pokemon game with all your help and support.

Critx

Is making Wi-Fi on Rom hacks
    Years
  • HIYA There!

I think ROm hacking or Game Dev.

Is your kinda Section?! Also If ya need help with your game like need sprites(VM/PM Me^^)
    If ya need help on PC contact me!

kokotko

雷君
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC forums!
    Wow, what a determination! A new version of the game? I guess you mean a hack. Anyway, as CritX stated, those sections will suit you well. I'd love to help you, but I'm a total n00b in making Hacks, I rather play them :D
    However, I wouldn't mind helping you out if you told me what to do( I'd read and learn it on the go). I'd be glad to chat with you (VM me) as I'm a great Pokemon fan, too...so let's be friends!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hiya! I'm Rainbow, someone who isn't very smart in ROM Hacking, I've got to admit. Everyone here's a huge fan of Pokemon, so you'll fit in perfectly. For help with your game, maybe check out the Emulation section? There are plenty of clever users there that can assist you.

If someone is really annoying you or you're unsure of something, talk to a moderator. They're friendly and will help you out. I also would advise you to check the PC Adoption Center and read the main rules.

Well have fun here :3! If you ever want to chat maybe drop by my profile sometime soon? I'll be online usually :D.

Years
  • Hiya, suryabharat, welcome to the community! :3

If you're interested in creating a game, then the Emulation or Game Development section is definitely for you! Depending on what kind of game you're making (since Emulation and Game Development are very different sections, actually), you'll find plenty of tools, resources, tutorials, and other neat things for you to use here. n_n

Anyway, I wish you luck with your project! Do you plan to stick around the game sections or will you branch out into other parts of the forum, out of curiosity? We've got lots to do so it'd be great if I could keep running into you. <: Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if there's anything you need help with!

Years
  • I am a huge Pokemon fan and want to create my own version of Pokemon game with all your help and support.

Hi there Suryabharat.

I'm Hikari, and welcome to PC!

I have to say I'm absolutely terrible at ROM hacking, but I wish you good luck with your project.

Remember, you can always talk to a moderator if you need help.

Well, have fun!

- Hikari10

Back