• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uh... Hi?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2012
    Uhm... Hi? I can't really be called new, even though I just made an account... I've been scanning the forums for a while... I talk to much... I have an love for Fire type, Water type and psychic type pokemon... I have nothing else to put here... I am expecting Rainbow, Syv and Vivi to invade this thread the second I post it...

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Well here I am xD! I'm first,victory :3! Hey Sin, I'm a lover of fire types since my all time favourite the loveable Arcanine is one xD. Water and Psychic are awesome too, xD. Er.. well I better get the boring stuff out of the way. Just read the main rules and maybe,check out the Adoption Center xD!

Hope to seeya around Sin :3!

Years
  • Uhm... Hi? I can't really be called new, even though I just made an account... I've been scanning the forums for a while... I talk to much... I have an love for Fire type, Water type and psychic type pokemon... I have nothing else to put here... I am expecting Rainbow, Syv and Vivi to invade this thread the second I post it...

Hi there ViriSin, I am the Oshawott fan known as Hikari.

I see you love Fire, Water and Psychic-type Pokemon. Those are three of my fave types btw.

So, you're already familiar with PC? That's great! However I might want to link you to two clubs that might suit your interest, we have a Water-type and Fire-type club here, so go and check them out!

I have been into Pokemon since 1999, and even though I'm turning 20 this Monday I'm not retiring from Pokemon anytime soon. I've played the entire 3rd, 4th and 5th Generations.

If you need to talk, send me a VM (Visitor Message) on my cute Oshawott profile. I'm also open for a friend request.

Have fun and make sure you contact a moderator if you get lost!

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    Poor Sui, of course I'd invade..I mean, I even suggested your name. Nice pun, eh? Okay, this isn't very Vivi-like buut..I have to act at least partially sane here, I think. Well, welcome? Hihi? Um, I dunno...but, it's nice seeing you here, Sui ^o^

Back