PDA

View Full Version : PC Trends =3

Kelsey
January 27th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Hello everyone! ^___^ Here's a nice little random thread for you. ^o^ OK, I am curious as to whether any of you PC members have created a trend here at PC. Be it something from your signature, your post font color, or even your personality.

Well, I have noticed that more and more members of PC are using my tend of singing off from their posts with their names. ^^ I can't recall everyone who's done it, but I know teh shweet Karli has become attached to it, as well as mew42003 using it a few times as well. ^o^

I also know of a trend that someone else started. One of my pals, Alex (*Chikorita*/Bayleef) began the trend of using the stretched-out smiley face: ^________________^

Well, I'd like to know if you or someone you know from PC has ever created a trend that others seem to follow. Also, if you haven't created a PC-related trend, then tell us about a trend you may have started offline IRL. ^_~ Have fun all! ^^

~Kelsey (<~~~ What'd I tell ya? XD)

Carlito-san
January 27th, 2005, 02:14 PM
I think I..wait,no.Maybe...no.I didn't.>.<

The Fallen
January 27th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Well lol, i have it in my sig, but no one is doing it.Cya around DSS.
Oh well i like being the only one lol,Im a leader :D .

Bay-kun
January 27th, 2005, 03:06 PM
The stretched smiley face rocks. ^__________________^ Well, my pair Bree has started a trend recently of changing her sig like everyweek, to match a new nickname she wants people to call her. xD I think its cool, but other people haven't started doing it yet.

aRedMoon
January 27th, 2005, 03:08 PM
I did at one point.

It had a lot to deal with genders. xD;;;

Lucid-Acid
January 27th, 2005, 03:10 PM
I didnt create it, but a few months back I remember the "chang your gender" dares, it was mostly guys doing it too XD

Happy Dude
January 27th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Ummm no i don't think i've started any trends or anything.But i might start writing in a different colour.

Pokemon Master #1
January 27th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Iv'e noticed them too, but iv'e never started one.

Miyu-chan
January 27th, 2005, 04:06 PM
How about this face? -> n_n

I used it long time again to differ from all the ^_^'s

The ^_^'s are cute, but the n_n's are unique. :P

Kylie-chan
January 27th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Offline? Nope.

^.^ Not sure who invented that. XD

The [good] rep abuse wasn't invented by me, but I started the karma trend. Well Ty started it, I just adopted it and it became mine and popular. XD

And a few of my friends were saying "darling" for a while, and stuff like that. ^.^

Kelsey
January 28th, 2005, 02:05 PM
Yes, I remember your 'darling' trend Kylie. ^o^ I have to say I used it a few times too a while back. XD

I do think I began writing in color because of Jeremy. <3 He always wrote in color, and it kinda makes your posts stick out more, so I've just picked up the habit. n_n (<~~~Awws, Miyu, that's so kawaii! XD)

~Kelsey

MegaDitto
January 31st, 2005, 03:15 PM
I think I may have started a thrend but it is new so it is not notices.I am going to start put my favorite pokemon name in their orignal launage.Is that a thrend.I started it a few days ago.