• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a fan.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
  • Look, for all of you out there, I am DeLaMuerte.
    I have nothing special. I can't program your games (Well, for now anyway), I don't make film, and I can't compose or anything. I just love Pokemon like everyone else here. I can make educated comments, but in truth, nothing special here. If you dropped in to say Hi, thanks. I appreciate it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well, you don't have to have knowledge of creating stuff or composing things. If you just want to talk about Pokemon and make friends, you pretty much came to the right place. There's no need to feel bad about your creativity skills because you can't make anything. Heck, I can't make anything either, so we're on the same page haha.

Welcome aboard btw <3 We have a ton of Pokemon sections here so feel free to jump in and talk! You'd be surprised to find a ton of Pokemon fans here! Don't hesitate to VM me if you want someone to talk with, and feel free to send Cirno a message if you have any questions okay! See yaaaa :3

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey there :3! Don't feel down about being able to do nothing special,I'm sure you have a hidden talent ready to burst out one day n_n.I can't get my head around computer programming,how to create hacks,mapping and I'm a pretty clumsy person :|.

Everybody here from young to old,adores Pokemon.That's what this forum is for,for all the Pokemon fans around the world to chat to other people who share their love.I'm sure you'd fit in perfectly around here.What particular aspects of Pokemon do you adore? Do you like looking at the artworks of them,joining clubs,anime or just in general n_n?A specific generation?

I'm Rainbow and if you want help in a particular section just have a quick look at the PC Adoption Center and apply for a mentor n_n.It's as easy as one,two,three! Make sure to check the main rules and have fun here!

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Well, thanks for dropping by, and I'll start looking around!

@Rainbow Arcanine; My favorite part of Pokemon is probably everything but the anime. I just feel that it should have a different focus, and that it needs to have a different protagonist or a new series in entirety running with the current anime , possibly geared to a different kind of audience.

P.S. I try to say that I don't like a specific generation, but the truth is I'm pretty fond of Generation III.

Years
  • Look, for all of you out there, I am DeLaMuerte.
    I have nothing special. I can't program your games (Well, for now anyway), I don't make film, and I can't compose or anything. I just love Pokemon like everyone else here. I can make educated comments, but in truth, nothing special here. If you dropped in to say Hi, thanks. I appreciate it.

Hello DeLaMuerte, welcome to PC.

We happen to be a large, active community with a big memberbase to connect with. Everyone here loves Pokemon, so you'll be sure to make friends. We've got members from all around the globe, so there's also some diversity as well. I've been into Pokemon for 13 years. Oh, and you can call me Hikari.

As the two above me said, we have sections catering to almost anything so I'm sure there's something that will grab your interest. Whether it be the Pokemon games, clubs, trivia, polls or just plain chat.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me anytime!

- Hikari10

ZettaSlowbro

Veteran
    Years
  • Hey! I'm new here too, and if you ever wanted to chat just send me a vm.
    I'm also quite fond of generation III. I remember the first time I learned that the male protagonist's hair was actually a hat, and that my whole life up to that point had seemed like a lie. (over exaggeration, but it's true)
    Welcome!

Back