• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cause & Effect here!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    Wassup Pokecommunity. I go by CAUSE & EFFECT. Many of you may already know me because I am a long standing member of Pokemon Online. I basically got my name out over there. But I was recently permabanned for using poor language on the server (yeah, go figure). Anyway I just recently purchased a DS and I will soon be uploading battles to my youtube channel. Hopefully I can get some battles with some of the guys in PokeMoshPit. If anyone can tell me the best way to get battles around here with smogon rule sets, please let me know.

My friend code is 2667 0110 1942. Please I only accept smogon BW wifi OU rules. And please dont challenge me if youre new to competitive battling. Im looking for good content to upload.

I hope to fit in nicely into this community!

Years
  • Wassup Pokecommunity. I go by CAUSE & EFFECT. Many of you may already know me because I am a long standing member of Pokemon Online. I basically got my name out over there. But I was recently permabanned for using poor language on the server (yeah, go figure). Anyway I just recently purchased a DS and I will soon be uploading battles to my youtube channel. Hopefully I can get some battles with some of the guys in PokeMoshPit. If anyone can tell me the best way to get battles around here with smogon rule sets, please let me know.

My friend code is 2667 0110 1942. Please I only accept smogon BW wifi OU rules. And please dont challenge me if youre new to competitive battling. Im looking for good content to upload.

I hope to fit in nicely into this community!

Heya C and E, welcome to PC.

Pretty cool username you have there I say. Now, back on topic, PC is a friendly community with a large memberbase and an interactive competitive battling community. And yeah congrats on getting a DS cos Black 2 and White 2 have just come out.

Well, onto sections that might interest you, I recommend you check out PC's Battle Center. In fact, we have a moderator here who is overly obsessed with Competitive Battling. Also, since you're obviously a newbie, check out the Adoption Center too, where our NU/W guardian Cirno will help find a mentor for you, just sign out a simple form.

Oh, and the best place to advertise your Friend Code is in your signature. That way everyone who is requesting a battle will be able to see it.

Enjoy your stay here and I'm always open for a VM or friend request!

- Hikari10

Years
  • Cause & Effect, huh? Definitely one of the more unique usernames I've seen here! Welcome to PC ~

Sadly I was never really active on PO, so I don't really know you. But we've officially met now, so I'll remember. :D The Quick Battle Requests thread is a good place on the forum to request a battle or two, though the whole Battle Center section of the site is the best place to go for battles. You can even join tournaments, get your team rated, and discuss battling there!

Anyway, enjoy your stay around here and feel free to drop off a message on my profile if you ever need any help! I'm always open to assist you if you're lost 'round here.

Back