• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2013
    Hello Everyone!
    I'm a new comer to this site and plan on being a part of the pokemon community with a variety of different post, i've been a long time pokemon fan since the show first aired in the U.S, but i've never got around and finished all the games but im currently playing Firered and Sapphire and catching back up with the multiple seasons they have put together currently watching season 4 as of now. I was looking to get more into pokemon battling (wi-fi) and trading, but would also like to get some help on hacking/glitching in pokemon games. Well that about sums it up, i would greatly appreciate some responses for tips. (i'm somewhat a noob when it comes to all this but at the same time im not, i've been a fan for a long time)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there, KungFuPurp~ nice to meet you and welcome to the forum. <:

You're watching the anime? That's awesome, I'm a fan of it as well. I try to catch up even now with the Black & White seasons out. :3 If you're looking to trade or battle, we have the Trade Corner and Battle Center dedicated just to that, so hopefully you've checked that out~

But yeah, the Emulation section sounds like it'd be appropriate for the help you're looking for. Threads like the Emulation Simple Questions will be pretty helpful if you need help with Action Replays and such.

Anyway, it was wonderful meeting you, and have fun here, yes? Feel free to contact me if you need any help! n n

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
  • Hello there KungFuPurp! :)

If you're still playing Firered and Sapphire, you can discuss them or maybe you can learn some tricks from the Advance Generation Games (GBA) Forums.

And if you want to discuss about the Pokemon Anime go to the Pokemon Anime Forums.

And you say you want to get some help Hacking Pokemon Games?
    Then go to the Emulation forums maybe search some tutorials there or ask some questions. Or maybe try some of our hacks they're really good. You know I'm a hacker as well.. :)

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask our dear staff members via VM/PM

Anyways, Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

~tajaros~

Back