• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Change

Khawill

<3
Years
  • Have you ever had an experience or thought that caused you to change your life? Have you ever been in a deep thought state or had a conversation that made you change your point of view? Was it for the better? Do you wish that you had not experienced this change?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Shining Raichu and I think this is probably more appropriate for OVP since it's poll-ish, so I'll go move it over there. :]

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    This year, I had the worst experience of my entire life.

I have a diary, in which I write all of my deepest secrets. I wrote about how I absolutely loathe my teacher, along with a lot of swear words. Well, at first it was private, then it spread across the whole classroom. The class president -- who, I think, hates me -- along with a bunch of girl cronies borrowed my diary, and I stupidly agreed. They were laughing so hard and making such a fuss about it, that our adviser decided to go and check it out. She read my diary, and now I'll never get my honors.

Even worse, she called my parents.

That experience was extremely embarrassing, but I learned my lesson. Although my adviser didn't have the right to read my diary, I've changed a lot. I deleted all my accounts to make a fresh start. And here I am.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
    Years
  • It was in 7th Grade, when I had problems with a classmate and many people from my school on Facebook. But when I tried fighting them, I pretty much made myself a permanent laughing stock. I can never forget that, even some people that really are scared of me despite me being a nice person.

This is why I hate Facebook and I'm never coming back.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • I was once one of those dudes who were to insecure of their maturity and masculinity, but then I saw them, colorful ponies, well written dialog, and great animation...My little pony friendship is magic caused my to embrace things that may put my "maturity" and "masculinity" on the line, but I figured I'd just love and tolerate the haters. Now I'm not just watching my little pony, now I watch other kids show that makes me nostalgic and happy.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Recently my uncle said to me "Feel the fear, do it anyway". It didn't hit me at the time, but it grew on me as I slept that night and I've decided to go through with some pretty scary changes in my life that will make it for the better :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • It was spring 2006. I had spent since that previous August job hunting after graduating college to no avail and I just decided, "Why not apply to grad school? It might get you a better chance at a job?" And so I did, starting that fall.

Hard to say if I would reverse that decision. On the one hand, I met a lot of great people during my grad school years, had some wonderful life experiences, and really enjoyed myself. On the other hand, my Master's degree did nothing to help me find work and by going to grad school I think I quadrupled my student loan obligation :/ Plus I met some hellish professors in grad school, the type that the undergraduate me never could've imagined even existed.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Yup. When I had someone I loved tell me I was better off dead- shot dead. (All because his bunny died.. he took it out on me and didn't realize how serious his words were to me.)
    Another time when I broke down in school, and I realized my friends weren't really friends.

Getting accepted into the college of my choice and.. moving countries for a new job changed me a lot too.

My Pico

Can I taste your whip cream?
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Forgot my change so I went back to the shop get it. That's when I bumped into my ex. He handed me the change with his delicate smile. Yo he was my first love and now I regret it. ;_;

Back