• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
  • Hey Awesome as Crawdaunt! Ooo I know who your favourite is um...um...Nidoran :D? Don't sweat, I'm just messing with you, I do occassionally do that.A Crawdaunt fan huh :3? That's actually sort of rare, but then again different people have different loves,for different things! So what's so special about Crawdaunt for you, if I can ask :3?

I'll tell you right here and right now, you'll have a blast here. Not an explosion mind you but you get the idea. There are some awesome users here,great discussions and forums for all your interests. So if you could tell us more about your interests and that sort, we'd know where to direct you and helps us know you better :3! Of course this isn't necessary but it'd be nice to know :D.

Just remember if you do ever want help or have questions,contact a staff member and they'll help you out in the snap of a claw. (See what I did there xD?) Anyway, I'm Rainbow have fun here alright Awesome As Crawdaunt? I'll see you around!

Years
  • I am AwesomeAsCrawdaunt. And I'll give you three guesses which my favourite is.

But seriously, I hope I'll have a good time here.

Hi AwesomeAsCrawdaunt, welcome aboard.

PC is one of the biggest and friendliest Pokemon communities around, you'll meet loads of fans here cos that's what we all share in common. So, a Crawdaunt fan are you? What do you love about that guy so much? I love most Water Pokemon as well, especially Oshawott.

Since Crawdaunt is a Water-type, I recommend you shall join the Royal Blue Ocean aka our Water-type fanclub!

While you're there feel free to browse some other sections too. Enjoy your stay and feel free to shout out a VM to me or a staff member.

- Hikari10
    501.gif

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Heeeellooww~

Mmmh, Crawdaunt... *Yummy*

Welcome in PC :3
    Sure you will have a good time in there! You will see, thehehe.
    Anyway! What do you like to do? Which version do you like? Do you love lobster with some sausage? Xaxaxa
    I want to know more about you, I'm curious. (She is too curious anyway)
    That way we can advise you where to go to meet people who have the same interests as you :3

Well, if you want to talk about everything, you can send me a message/friend request, feel free. I won't bite you. *Telling a lie*

See youuu~

:7:

Years
  • Hey there, Crawdaunt! A big welcome to the forum! Crawdaunt is a pretty underrated water type to be honest, but that physical/special split in generation 4 helped him out a lot. He has a pretty awesome design, the star is definitely the coolest part for me.

I really liked Corphish in the anime, but sadly Ash never did evolve his. I really wanted him to back then since it would've been pretty fitting!

I'm sure you'll have a good time here, we're all great on PC. :D There's lots of threads to post in and even more people to meet, plus we have a group of holiday events coming up next month, so that's something to look forward to! The more the merrier, hopefully we keep running into each other in the future. Nice to see you've already explored and posted around a good bit, that's great to see. Hopefully we've been to your liking so far.

Anyway, I'm always open if you'd like someone to chat with or just need some forum assistance, so keep that in mind. Have fun!

Back