• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back into the pkmn scene

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2017
    Hey everyone,

I stopped playing pokemon a few years back and just got a 3ds and pokemon black to get back in. I may be a 21 but i play these games like i am 10 again.

Favorite pokemon are probably Heracross, Umbreon, Dewgong, and Haunter.

I don't really know how to work these forums so please feel free to help me get involved on these things.

My friend code for Black is on my signature. If you add me let me know so I can add you too.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Heya Madela.

Welcome on PokéCommunity!

Being nostalgic? I'm too! Haha. Have you already played SS/HG? Or even Pearl, Diamond and Platinum?

I love Umbreon too, because I'm a Eevee fan! Haunter make me laugh, since the episode that Ash met Haunter in Lavender town, Haunter is so cute!

About the forums, it depends what you like. There are many things to do as you can see. You can share your feelings, or exchange your Pokemon, or even send a message to battle some players about W2/B2, at the current Generation gaming : http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=201

At General Pokemon gaming, it is not a restricted area for one game, you can speak about all the versions. You can even talk about the old series.

If you want to join a club, like if you like Eevee and its Eeveelution, or water type, or fire type, you can join one of them at:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24

And, the artists part. There are ROM-Hackers, that mean, they're a lot of talented ROM-Hackers that they making their own Pokémon games, with a really good story line. They can aslo make their own Pokémon too! It's pretty interesting.
    And the best part, of course, they're Digital Arts. I advise you to have a look :3

Nice to meet you. You will see that members in there are very open-minded and funny, enjoy your stay here!

If you wanna chat or help, don't be shy, send me a message 'Kayy? :3

Kisses~

:7:

Years
  • Hey there, Madela! Welcome to the forum, good to meet you. :3

We're the same age and I definitely play Pokemon like I'm a child again as well; it's super addicting! Do you have a favorite game, and have you tried Black 2 or White 2 yet? Just out of curiosity, since those two new releases were really great games~

Anyway, I can understand being confused by the forum at first, though it shouldn't take very long to settle in! There's lots to do here depending on what you're interested in. Like Galoria said, we have some clubs you could join over at Pokemon Clubs (or even make your own if it isn't available!), poll-like threads over at Other Voting Polls you could get involved in, roleplays to sign up for, and many other things. You just have to explore a bit and find that section you're interested in, since there's something here for everyone. ^^ There will also be a group of holiday events coming next month, so that's another thing to look forward to!

I'd also recommend giving the rules a read so you know what is and isn't allowed on PC if you haven't already, and perhaps even sign up for a mentor over at the Adoption Center, which is where you can request a more experienced member to show you around the section(s) of your choice.

Enjoy your stay here and do contact me if you need any help at all. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2017
    Hey thanks!!

I have played SS and Platinum but again that was years ago. I was pretty into pokemon a few years back and had a lot going on that DS but when i had to sell it all i'm starting over and Black is definitely different from the other ones I've played so far. I'll look into the clubs cause I'd like to get to meet some people for the 5th gen games. THANKS!!!

Thanks Cirno,

So far SS is my favorite but I'm not very far into black so that may change. and I've been scrolling through the site and there is a lot going on here that i like.

Last edited:
    Back