• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First The Crazy Frog; Now This O.O;

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Omg!, this may not be that annoying to others, and they may not think its as bad as tha crazy frog, but still, its so friggin annoyin' xD, so scroll your computer right over the text and click, and dont blame me if ya have a headache 10 minutes later like i did xD

Ps: Click where the volume icon is, to find it xD.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I always hated that darn crazy frog >.< he was on every single ad break!

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • OMG! I wanted to make the same thread dude!!! I already knew that sound of the crazy frog from somewhere else, and it was cool because it was the insanity test xD
    But with this frog it became so annoying!!! I don't know whether the creators of the sound made the frog or someone else stole it from internet and put it on a stupid frog o.o'
    Whatever it is, it became very annoying!!! >_<

I like sweety the chick though ^-^ At first, I was annoyed by it, but now i like it =P

Back