• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello from DK

Cyndafan

Unknown
Years
  • Hi i had my user for some time but never did this so I thought why not so Hi my name is Cyndafan but you can call me cynda :) nice to met you

Years
  • Hi Cyndaaa! You've had your account for almost a year now, so it's about time you made an intro. ^^ Welcome to PC!

Adorable avatar, makes me happy to see everyone in the holiday spirit. :3 So why not tell us a little more about yourself? Such as your age, favorite Pokemon game, favorite Pokemon among other things? I'd love to get to know you more so I could write a better reply and I'm sure other members would too. I see you're from Denmark though, which is something we don't see that often on PC. Would absolutely love to visit there! <3

But yeah, I hope you have been having fun here for the ten months you've been a member! PC is a nice place and has a lot of really friendly people, so there's always someone on to talk to. What do you like to do here on the forum? You don't really post too much so it'd be great if you became more active. Took me a few months to get over 100 posts from what I remember, but it's really worth it to start posting around since there are so many people to meet in big places like these~

Anyway, I'll stop being a cheese, so have a great time on the forum and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all!

Cid

Years
  • Hi i had my user for some time but never did this so I thought why not so Hi my name is Cyndafan but you can call me cynda :) nice to met you
    You're from Denmark, eh? That sounds like a cool place, I don't know why. I'm just a sucker for countries located somewhere in Europe, I suppose. Still, Cirno's right, that account is old! Relatively speaking, from the people I see here at least. I mean mine's way older than that of course. :p It doesn't stop you from making a thread here though! ;D Lucky you never forgot about this place while you were inactive!

But yes, a late welcome (back?) to the forums, Cynda! It's also nice to meet you too. I don't really like Cyndaquil that much, but it is a pretty cool Pokémon, I suppose. :3 Nothing beats Squirtle though, so. ;) The 'mons you have on your signature trainer card are some of my favorites, too. Also, I agree with Cirno, your avatar is curiously appropriate for the holiday season. Which is cool, I love Delibird too so that's also a plus! :)

It might have been awhile since you last checked in, so you might want to see what's new here at the forum! Maybe a couple of rule changes, new threads to participate in, new people to meet, etc. but yeah, you should try to be as active as you can from now on! It will be great if you make yourself known to the community through your activity! If you're unsure about certain things though, I mean if that's why you're hesitant to post around, you can always approach a moderator of each section you come by for help. Also try to get that post count up, maybe. It'll be a good goal, although you should still make each post as productive, insightful and related to the topic as possible. :3

In any case, all that matters is you jump in! Stop that lurking habit and try to feel the community atmosphere, okay? I'll be seeing you around! And again, welcome to the forums! :D

Cyndafan

Unknown
    Years
  • Hi Cyndaaa! You've had your account for almost a year now, so it's about time you made an intro. ^^ Welcome to PC!

Adorable avatar, makes me happy to see everyone in the holiday spirit. :3 So why not tell us a little more about yourself? Such as your age, favorite Pokemon game, favorite Pokemon among other things? I'd love to get to know you more so I could write a better reply and I'm sure other members would too. I see you're from Denmark though, which is something we don't see that often on PC. Would absolutely love to visit there! <3

But yeah, I hope you have been having fun here for the ten months you've been a member! PC is a nice place and has a lot of really friendly people, so there's always someone on to talk to. What do you like to do here on the forum? You don't really post too much so it'd be great if you became more active. Took me a few months to get over 100 posts from what I remember, but it's really worth it to start posting around since there are so many people to meet in big places like these~

Anyway, I'll stop being a cheese, so have a great time on the forum and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all!
    im a 14 year old boy who s favorite pokemon game is platinum while my favorite hack is light platinum
    I dont have a specific favorite pokemon
    I am really surprised about so many have chosen the time to write thx everyone

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Hey Cynda! Nice to meet you! What kind of forums are you into so far here at PC, and how do you like it here so far? :3 It's probably too early to ask, but still! XD It never hurts to ask what kind of hobbies one is into, y'know!

Here at PC, we have a variety of threads and discussions going on, so there's always lots to talk about! If you ever have any questions about anything though, you can ask Cirno, our friendly resident NU/W moderator. :3 She'll help guide you in the right direction~!

Back