• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite to eXcite Emblems

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
  • I'm not being demanding or needy but it's been a while since PCX and the emblems haven't been given out to anybody, so just wondering, when will the PCX Sprite to eXcite emblems be handed out?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I don't know about everyone else but I've already received all my PCX emblems, although I didn't participate in that particular subject that you mentioned.

Reactions: EB

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • It... should have been done already. I'll go see if you just got missed out or if the whole event was dropped and give them out if need be.

Years
  • Yeah they should have been uploaded and handed out a while ago, though it's possible the event hosts of a certain event forgot to do that since it did take a while for the emblems to be uploaded onto PC. Have you tried contacting the sprite event hosts (if you remember who they were) and asking them?

Nihilego

Years
  • Alright, I can't see the emblems at all in the ModCP. I'll get them uploaded and dish them out asap for you. :]

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • what's a PCX emblem? still pretty new. :)

Every once in a while, we celebrate some events we call "Get-Together", with contests and chats and all. The contestants in one category get an emblem. And, since the last one was celebrating the X Anniversary of the forums, we called them PCX!

You are welcome to take part in the next one we hold, whenever we do XD

Nihilego

Years
  • Ok, I think I gave out all of the first four emblems properly. I haven't received the participation emblem from the hosts yet which is why it's not been given out, but it's on its way hopefully!

Back