• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ready, Steady, Hello

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Hi, Ryuko2 here. Just got back from my self imposed Pokemon Hiatus and I was checking around and stumbled onto this forum. I hope this will be a great time for me and that I can have help getting back into the playing/editing spirit, since I just got my hands on BL2/WH2 and Touhou-mon. Well, good day, and it's great to be here.

Years
  • Heeey Ryuko, a big welcome to the forum! Great to meet you and nice to see you here. Your thread title makes me think of the first opening song for Fullmetal Alchemist (which was seriously amazinggg, by the way).

How long was your Pokemon hiatus? It's pretty hard to keep away from Pokemon for a long time, I find, so I'm glad to hear you're back into it again. Great that you've chosen to get back into it with White 2/Black 2, too - I can go on forever about how good those games were. <3 Our Black 2 & White 2 section is a great place to discuss the games for all of those B/W2 fans out there, so I'll leave the link here for you as a suggestion. There's a place on PC for discussions on every generation, so do some exploring and you'll definitely find that part of the site you can call home! Trading, battling others, joining clubs, participating in trivia, and lots of other things that would take a long while to list are all available here. In other words, we're a very diverse place! And I've played Touhoumon myself, but that was years ago... perhaps you might even recognize my username. :3

By "editing", do you mean hacking? That was the first thing that came to my mind and here's hoping I'm not wrong haha. If so, you can stop by Emulation since it's filled with a lot of resources for the aspiring hacker as well as plenty of games to try!

Anyway, stick around and be active, yes? You'll definitely run into others who share your interests here so making friends really won't be an issue. Just make sure to keep our forum-wide rules in mind when posting and have a great time around here. You can always contact me if you want to chat too, I love getting to know the new members that join here! See you around. :D

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there ryuko2, welcome to Pokecommunity. Touhou-mon is a ROM hack I believe, correct me if I'm wrong there. From what I can gather, it appears to be similar to Moemon. There is a section dedicated to spriting and an Emulation section too. Be sure to check out other sections too, but if you ever need any help with obtaining certain Pokemon, come check us out at theTrade Shops. Like Cirno said above, make sure you read the rules. Most sections of the forum also have specific rules, so make sure you read those too 'kay?
    I hope you make friends and enjoy your stay here.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi ryuko2! I am Wind Heart. I enjoyed Pokemon B2W2 and Touhoumon too, as well! You may check the (first) Black and White sections too, if you have one. Nice to meet you!

Years
  • yeah..I am new here.Great to meet everyone here.

Hey everyone .... I planning of making a hack...so I need a help in scripting...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi, Ryuko2 here. Just got back from my self imposed Pokemon Hiatus and I was checking around and stumbled onto this forum. I hope this will be a great time for me and that I can have help getting back into the playing/editing spirit, since I just got my hands on BL2/WH2 and Touhou-mon. Well, good day, and it's great to be here.

Hi Ryuko, and welcome to PC!

It's never too late to get back into Pokemon, I still play Pokemon at the age of 20 and I think the games are now more awesome than they were in the old days of the franchise. I may be turning 21 come October, but I still love Pokemon. I've been playing Black and Black 2 lately and I have to admit Gen 5 had really good games. Congrats on getting Black 2 and White 2, and we have a section dedicated to that which Cirno directed you to. I post frequently there so you might see me there, I currently have 5 badges on my Black 2 and I plan on checking out Mistralton Cave next.

We also have the Emulation section for everything hack-related, which Cirno has described much of already. I don't hack, but you'll learn lots over there with all the helpful resources and hackers you'll meet there. I've never played Touhoumon (given I'm not familiar with the franchise) but everyone grows up with different things so I guess it's just that. Remember to read the forum-wide rules so you don't get in trouble, and feel free to ask any members if you need help.

Have fun and be active here!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back