• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey all!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Hey guys, I'm new here. Just figured I'd get an idea of who everyone is, say hi and all that good stuff :p Nice to meet you all!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Nice to meet you and welcome to PC hollywooddream! It's great to have with us. What are your interests in Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2013
    Welcome to PC I hope you love it here, what are you favourite pokemon/types?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    I've played pretty much all of the games, although my favorite is either Yellow or Crystal. And if I had to choose a favorite type, it would probably be Fire, only because my favorite pokemon is Charizard :p

Years
  • Welcome Hollywood (have any nicknames, or can I stick to that?) to the forum! Glad to see you here. <:

Hi to you, too! Anything you joined up for in particular? Maybe to talk about the games, play hacks, try challenges, battle other members, trade, or perhaps you just wanted to get involved in a Pokemon community? Hope your stay is enjoyable either way and you end up becoming an active member later in the future; would be awesome if we could keep running into each other as active users! Since you seem eager to meet the people here, I'll tell you a little bit about myself: I've been into Pokemon since I was 8 and am 21 now, adore Yellow, Crystal, and Emerald (as well as Black 2 and White 2), and love meeting new people like you. So we already have the bit about loving Yellow and Crystal in common, which is neat since I admittedly don't see that many people who really like Yellow... as awesome of a game as it was. ;;

Fire types are neat too, though I personally love grass and electric. There should be an active fire type club open at Pokemon Clubs so if you're interested, you should sign up and chat away with other fire type fans over there. Just a suggestion! You kind of reminded me to participate more in the discussions about the older games since I really like them but just constantly forget to post around those sections. They're all wonderful~!

Have a nice time here and you can always contact me if you want to chat! ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    I didn't really join for anything in particular, although I enjoy playing hacks, and am playing quite a few off and on right now. Admittedly, I haven't really played any of the games after FireRed and LeafGreen, except a little bit of Diamond, although I kinda drifted off to the console world after that. I mainly just joined to talk to other pokemon fans and such, see what people thought of some of the newer games before I ran out to pick them up, since I've been having the itch to play more Pokemon games recently. Oh, and feel free to call me Hollywood, it doesn't matter to me :p

Back