PDA

View Full Version : Lightning, Scary or cool?

The Fallen
January 31st, 2005, 03:41 PM
Do you think lightning is scary or cool?No silly not the S-mod lol.You know the "Natural Phenonmenon".I think it's cool, especially how it is formed.

Eliana
January 31st, 2005, 03:43 PM
I love it ^^ I have a lot of interest in weather, and especially different forms of lightning...

Alchemist Alphonse
January 31st, 2005, 03:49 PM
Ohhh, thunderstorms are great! I love them. But I do not like hurricanes they freak me out cuase like 3 trees fell by or in our yard and one almost hit our house.

Dark Sora
January 31st, 2005, 03:50 PM
Lightning the member rawks. She's awesome XD

The Lightning that you speak of also rawks. It's awesome XD

MegaDitto
January 31st, 2005, 03:53 PM
Do you think lightning is scary or cool?No silly not the S-mod lol.You know the "Natural Phenonmenon".I think it's cool, especially how it is formed.
They are both cool.Element and Member.

Kelsey
January 31st, 2005, 03:57 PM
I adore lightning. <3 It's so pretty to watch from inside in your nice and cozy house. ^^ I love how it's the static electricity from all the condensation that creates the rain clouds to build up with such a huge amount of electricity, that it just bolts from the the cloud in a spikey strip and hits the earth. ^^ Science ish such a fascinating thing. ^o^

~Kelsey

Ryoutarou
January 31st, 2005, 04:04 PM
Lightning kicks XD Both the member and the actual thing XD

Arcanine
January 31st, 2005, 04:13 PM
Erica has a poll *reads the line about not being the S-Mod* oh well to bad. XD

Well watching lighting flash is fun at night when you have nothing to do. So some times I just look out the window and watch it.
And hope I don't get a shock. j/k XD

Miyu-chan
January 31st, 2005, 04:23 PM
I love Lightning~ she's so cool and...

Oops.

Well, it depends really, Lighting is such a spectacular form of nature... but if you're struck by it... x.o;

Lady Pearl
January 31st, 2005, 04:28 PM
I love it's natural natureness. ^^ The striking of the clouds, the light it creates, the strange static produced, the weird form of matter! I wouldn't care if I was shocked. It would feel refreshing. And the noise isn't that scary. It's just noise, after all. XD

Dark Sora
January 31st, 2005, 04:33 PM
I remember one time, me and my brother had like this dudes day out, or something XD

And we was driving around, buy games and stuff and it was rain really hard. And outa nowhere there was this HUGE flash of lightning that kinda blinded us. It was awesome. XD

sybersaur3000
January 31st, 2005, 04:55 PM
Outside coming from school with lightining flashing and thundering around you yes. That was my most horrible expierience...

I stay mostly inside so its kinda cool...

My mom is scared because in her childhood she had to expierience war and that means loud bombs.

BladeForever
January 31st, 2005, 05:41 PM
hmm, I guess you can say I was fascinated by it long ago. Nothing special to me. Dont really pay much attention to it. Most the times we have thunderstorms in the middle of the night, and I'm not moving to see it. o.O *cant remember the last time he saw a thunderstorm during the day*

~Blade~

TRIFORCE89
January 31st, 2005, 05:50 PM
Curse your specificness! You destroyed what my post would've been about! <<

Alright, then.

Either way... I think lightning is fun to watch. Looks very nice having an incredibly bright thing in the middle of darkness.

[Technya]
January 31st, 2005, 06:09 PM
I think it's awesome. I love to go and sit in the balcony and watch the lightning dance in the dark sky *sigh* it's sooooo relaxing.

Electric Hero
January 31st, 2005, 06:14 PM
You would know my answer if I had ready my sig of lightnigns XD. I LOVE them! they rock! I must admit that I'm a bit scared of the thunder (the sound of the lightning) but, I get over it. I must say too that I respect the lightnings, they can ki...harm you too. I love to see them. The way they are formed, the electricity, the shape, well, they have no shape, the electrcity has no shape, that's why the lightnings are like that. The electrcity 'wants' to reach the ground quickly, and like it has no shape, it goes everywhere around, while at the same time, wanting to reach the ground. And I can keep talking about lightnings, but this would be reaaaaally large XD. But, just a little summary: I love lightnings. XD

~Dragonair~
February 1st, 2005, 11:53 AM
Lightning is pretty cool but I wouldnt prefer standing in its way.

Cherrim
February 1st, 2005, 12:32 PM
I love this poll. XD Almost everyone has referred to me in their posts.

Anyway, I love lightning. <3 It's so much fun to watch. I never get any good thunderstorms anymore, so that's mildly depressing. =\ Regardless, though, lightning is awesome.

XD It's really hard not to capitalize that word since I'm so used to it being a proper noun, lol.

MegaDitto
February 1st, 2005, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE=Lightning][font=Tahoma]I love this poll. XD Almost everyone has referred to me in their posts.

You did not see until today.

Lizzie
February 1st, 2005, 01:04 PM
lol lightning is awsome, it's lights, sounds, looks, everything about it gives me the chills (in a good way XD) lol i just feel bad for ppl who get struck by it, they would probably dislike lighning after their painful experiance ;_;

Trent
February 1st, 2005, 01:10 PM
It's cool to watch lightining. I always watch it out my room window whenever there's a lot of it

Shana
February 1st, 2005, 06:15 PM
Uber cool. I'm not afraid of it. ^^

Raichu Master
February 1st, 2005, 06:24 PM
Scary to be out in it. Scary to hear the thunder and see the lightning flash.

But super cool if you're in a physics class room researching it.

digi-kun
February 1st, 2005, 07:53 PM
hmmm...im more of so-so on lightning...depends on whether im in worst-case scenario mood or not...nonethe less the sound thunder makes when it strikes near me is cool(though it kinda kills the ears XD)

Kylie-chan
February 1st, 2005, 10:35 PM
It isn't scary, and it isn't cool. Frankly, I don't give a d*** about it, except for that I can't get online until I get the DSL thing in a thunderstorm.

Mr Cat Dog
February 2nd, 2005, 12:04 PM
Both Lightnings (or Lightings) are very cool. The lightning outside looks so amazing when it hits a tree and burns it and stuff. Whilst the Lightning on the web... I've never actually seen her XD But I'm sure she's still cool XD

Pokemon Master #1
February 2nd, 2005, 03:15 PM
Lightning the S-mod is awesome!But since this is about nature lightning I just think it's cool.I don't like it when the power goes out though!