• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My own Fakedex (no sprites/art)

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2017
    So I made this fakedex at Serebii and wanted to expand it a little, but the club I made this in closed and reviving it may cause me an infraction so here are my Fakemon:

Please can I join?

Name: Herbian
    Element: Grass (Starter)
    Type: Herb
    Ability: Growth
    Hidden Ability: Common Cold*
    Dex: Herbian usually is a dreamy Pokémon. The strong herbs in Herbian's fur is a popular ingredient for perfumes

Name: Aromean
    Element: Grass
    Dex: When this fast Pokémon runs as hard as it can, you can see a cloud of pollen following it. People can smell a Aromean from at least a mile of distance.
    Evolves from Herbian

Name: Anosmian
    Element: Grass
    Type: Herb
    Dex: After evolving Anosmian grows indifferent about it's own sents and loses it's ability to smell anything.
    Evolves from Aromean

Name: Visivire
    Element: Fire
    Type: Catseye
    Ability: Blaze
    Hidden Ability: Keen Eye
    Dex: This Pokémon has very good eyes, an especially in dark, it can see it's opponent from far. This Pokémon is very active and it barely sleeps.

Name: Guardivire
    Element: Fire/Dark
    Type: Night Guard
    Dex: With its new developped eyes it can even see through walls. However in the day the light is too bright to depend on his eyes.
    Evolves from Visivire

Name: Vamphire
    Element: Fire/Dark
    Type: Night Guard
    Dex: When the night starts the flames on its wrists and ankles become active. It helps it too see through the night even better. When it sees an enemy it can deactivate its flames. Vamphire is rarely active over day.

Name: Slosh
    Element: Water
    Type: Stream
    Ability: Torrent
    Hidden Ability: Swift Swim
    Dex: This happy Pokémon loves to swim. It tests its power by swimming against the stream. When living in a group they hold even competitions for who can swim the longest.

Name: Crollor
    Element: Water/Fight
    Type: Current
    Dex: With its hydrolic fluid dynamic body it can easily swim through the strongest currents. Because of that its arms and its tail grow very strong.
    Evolves from Slosh

Name: Santodel
    Element: Water/Fight
    Type: Waterfall
    Dex: It often stays with strong waterfalls. It loves to jump of it and to wash itself with it. A legend says all Santodel keep their families behind the waterfalls.
    Evolves from Crollor

Name: Muzgeedo
    Element: Bug/Flying
    Type: Muskeeto
    Ability: Swarm
    Hidden Ability: Liquid Ooze
    Dex: Muzgeedo is feared by many people, because of their strange appearance and their fondness of human blood. This Pokémon is known for its arrogance and selfishness.

Name: Wazpeedo
    Element: Bug/Flying
    Type: Wasp
    Ability: Swarm
    Hidden Ability: Liquid Ooze
    Dex: It's speed prevents most humans from catching it. The venom on it's sting isn't dangerous, but may hurt for days.

Pokémon: Hyko
    Element: Rock
    Type: Hiker
    Ability: Rough Skin
    Dex: Hyko is a common sight in the mountains. In the wild it collect rocks to make small huts to sleep in it. This Pokémon is known for its incredible strength and its stamina.

Pokémon: Hiking
    Element: Rock
    Type: Hiker
    Ability: Rough Skin
    Dex: Evolution of Hyko. With its new powers it can easily crush big rocks. Because it's so big and can't hide behind a couple of rocks, like he did before it evolve, it digs a hole in the mountains to sleep in instead.

Pokémon: Orobalt
    Element: Steel
    Type: Mining
    Ability: Rock Eater**
    Dex: After a battle it restores the scratches on it's armor with the iron from the rocks it eats.

*Common Cold: A Pokémon with this ability is immune for 'odor-attacks' like spore, sleeppowder, PoisonPowder and Poison Gas
    **Rock Eater: Makes this Pokémon immune to Rock-Type attacks and increases it's Defense and Special Defense with one stage when attacked by one.

tnfsf11

They seem pretty cool, this thread should be a sprite-making contest :) think about it...

tnfsf11

OFC art is better, but I guess sprites would be cooler because they're easier to make and look awesome if you stick 'em in a Pokemon game (maybe a hack?)...

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2017
    Name: Blimphoar
    Element: Fire
    Type: Blimp
    Ability: Hot Air (Gains immunity to ground in sunny weather)
    Dex: Seeing a Blimphoar flying over civilized area is very rare. In heat waves this Pokemon has no difficulty in staying airborn.

27thColt

The Collector
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    I can make official art for yo,ur pokemon.I work on photoshop.Then,I'll take pics and show them to you pretty bad quality pics though.

Just PM me and tell me what ideas you have in mind and how they should look like.

Here is one of ma art:
    https://doc-0g-7s-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/8shrlfhspgmj5kphlf0gcqh5bquijbc8/pnn6rrec8tpb26j0qfordjiktnknqgr1/1359165600000/15653704624643986603/15653704624643986603/0B51GX3Olj69-TGxEWVoxbklXbHM?e=download&nonce=mk507d7k6p0ks&user=15653704624643986603&hash=nekt7l6tftsuon1f1ve1834t58jh0pmd

Back