• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN xd gale of darkness. (GBA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thizzman

PKMN rom maker and hacker
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 9, 2022
Hey bro's
If you'd like to help make a pokemon hack
And know alot about scripting. Maybe you'd
Like to help create my most recent hack game!!
I work hard on all my roms.
I just need a little help to pull this one off.
I'd like to make a remake of Pokemon XD gale of darkness (GBA)
If you have a good understanding of tiles and scripting and overworld sprite editing. PM me
and help create this awesome game! (U will be in the credits if helped!)
I need shadow pokemon... (Thats gonna be hard!)
4 me!
Unless you can do it!
Either reply to this and help like that PM me or ill give you the rom file!
THANKS A HOLE BUNCH GUYS!!! ;)

Years
Hey there; sadly this isn't the right section to post this. New Users / Welcome is where you introduce yourself to the community rather than asking for help on a hack. However, we do have a very extensive Emulation section that would suit your needs, so check it out! Would definitely be a much better place to post than here. I'd recommend its ROM Hacking subforum and the sticky threads located at the top of the section.

And now I'll have to close this, but you can always contact me or Cid through private message if you need any help on where to post things on PC. :D

whimsicott_lock_zps3c702577.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back