• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Trainer Fan Clubs!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Sooo in Hoenn and Kanto, you had your own fanclub. Well, not your own, but it was for famous/popular/well-liked trainers in the region. After you became the champion you became popular and as a result, gained a few fans. Would you like to see a Trainer Fan Club return in X/Y? Do you think they would mean more if you got more fans for each time you beat the evil team, or something along those lines? And would you rather if people just exclaimed they were your fans, that instead they gave you useful or rare items? Or maybe if it taught you about famous trainers in the region you haven't heard about, and may not even make appearances in the game, but like, maybe people who stood out in the history of that region.

Discuss your thoughts on how it could be implemented into the games, and whether you'd like changes from the original Fan Clubs idea!

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • It would be great to see the return of Pokémon Fan Clubs, maybe even implement a brand new feature where people from all over the world can actually enter the Pokémon Fan Club? That would be really cool feature to have, and then you can chat to people in there and even get to know them! ^^

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I've always thought that Fan clubs were pretty nice, soo why not! I hope that they can serve a liiiittle more purpose too; sort of like in B2W2 where if you got famous enough in the PokeStar Studios, you can receive neat stuff (Lemonades for one, lol) and you can also have your name plastered everywhere. So, maybe if not battles, there should definitely be a fan club for something pokemon in general. Maybe if you connect wirelessly with someone, the fans can explain about those trainers you've connected with; sort of like the fan club in RSE. That'd be cool!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    More features? Why the heck not?! I'd like to see the return of fan clubs and use features for the 3DS to help expand them, such as StreetPass and etc.

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Although a fan club would be a nice, big gathering place for everyone who loves us, I'd like to see at least a few people notice in other places, like other towns. If I'm the champion, I should be recognized all over the place.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I would like the fan club to play a bigger role. Maybe some of the stronger trainers don't show up in the game until you're renowned enough that people in the fan club start debating about who would win in a battle.

Back