• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokemon Community

Rhyx

Walker of Shadows
Years
  • Hey there, the name is Rhyx!

I have been playing pokemon since it's very first american release in 1998 or so. Since then I have kept every game I have bought. This is to include 2 of every system needed to be able to trade on my own.

I favor the dark types, but I run a fire type gym on Metalkids Pokemon League, although, it's not active right now as I have limited internet usage, and my DS's can't access the internet for some reason now. The issue is on my ISP's end though. Once all is fixed, I will be good to go!

Anyhow, I am anticipated the release of X and Y as well as I know most pokemon fans are.

Well, thats about it for now, if you have any questions just ask! I'm also Rhyx on Serebii.net forums, and in Serebii's IRC Chat.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Rhyx!!! Glad to see you decided to join us! We are the friendliest pokemon community of the world! So what are your interests, pokemon or else? Impressive that you have played almost every pokemon game out there. Nintendo should award players like an emblem. We are anticipating Pokemon X/Y. There is a forum for that, i suggest you check it out. Have fun with us! BTW i love your sig!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there Rhyx, welcome to PokeCommunity. We are better than Serebii :P

I like Fire-types over all others. What's you favorite Dark Pokemon? Mine would have to be Darkrai.

And that is an awesome signature, where'd you get it from?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Rhyx! Pokecommunity are also in Pokemon X and Y hype as well! As suggested by others, there is a section about them. So welcome to PC and best wishes!

Rhyx

Walker of Shadows
    Years
  • Thank you all for the warm welcome's, and sig compliments. I can't remember where I got it from, i've had it on my PC for ages. As for my favorite dark type, I'd have to say Umbreon of course :D.

I just hang out in Serebii chat once in a while to find out the latest buzz in the pokemon community. I have to be honest though, I have lurked here for a while, just now got around to signing up. I Figured I'd join the community here for good lol.

I do play other games, Minecraft, Command and Conquer Series, Starcraft, Diablo to name a few. Other than that I don't have a whole lot of time for any long winded story rpg's outside of pokemon. I am Married and have 3 girls, as well as I work 5 days a week. Oh, I do play Warhammer 40k Tabletop as well.

Other than all that, I pretty much chill at home with the family, playing the games above, or pokemon (mostly pokemon).

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • You're welcome Rhyx. And I personally have played Command and Conquer like years ago. By the way, in Pokecommunity there is a section which discuss about Video Games too, so you could check them as well!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hey there, the name is Rhyx!

I have been playing pokemon since it's very first american release in 1998 or so. Since then I have kept every game I have bought. This is to include 2 of every system needed to be able to trade on my own.

I favor the dark types, but I run a fire type gym on Metalkids Pokemon League, although, it's not active right now as I have limited internet usage, and my DS's can't access the internet for some reason now. The issue is on my ISP's end though. Once all is fixed, I will be good to go!

Anyhow, I am anticipated the release of X and Y as well as I know most pokemon fans are.

Well, thats about it for now, if you have any questions just ask! I'm also Rhyx on Serebii.net forums, and in Serebii's IRC Chat.

Hi welcome to the forums of Pokecommunity I am a massive fan of fire types and you running a gym for them is good news for me haha hope you have a wonderful time here and please feel free to send me a VM if you want to chat

Back