• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2013
    Apparently I made an account 5 years ago and forgot about it...typical me. Anyhow, I'm still as PokeCrazy as I was then! I'm currently sick and have been stuck in the bed for a few days, so I needed something to do. I thought I'd say hello! In addition to Pokemon, music is my main interest. I'm mainly a woodwind player and oboe is my primary instrument. I plan on attending a music conservatory next fall to study music education and oboe performance. Well, I'm really really bored right now so talk to me!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC illusionist! Too bad that you're sick, i hope you recover soon. Everyone of us is PokeCrazy and more now that Pokemon X & Y have been announced!
    I like music too especially rock. Good luck with your studies. If you want to talk VM/PM me!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It's never too late to log on to your account, even if you made it 5 years ago. xD Welcome to the PokeCommunity, my good friend!

In fact, we're all PokeCrazy, so no need to hide from that. You are more than welcome to unleash your Poke-Craziness here, and talk about Pokemon all you want! It's amazing to the fact that there's a lot of members who have the same interests as you do. So, why not make a random hello to one of our members, we're pretty friendly. :)

It's also nice to see that you are an oboe player as well. :3 I played the Flute when I was younger. Kinda wish I continued tbh!

Don't hesitate to drop me a message in my PM inbox, if you want! And read the rules! See ya around! :)

Back