• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

here is Timber

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Hi, im new here. well, actually no 'cause i know this forum a while ago. So im from germany and nice to meet you all
    :D

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, Timber!

I'm glad you're not "entirely" new because you've been browsing around the forums for a while! It's good you made an account so you can make new topics and post on things now. :p

I heard Germany is a beautiful country! I want to visit one day. :)

Hope to see you around!

Years
  • Heya Timber, welcome welcome to PC! =D Love your username - kind of surprised it wasn't taken, to be honest.

From Germany you say? I have family there, that's awesome! The language is pretty cool and I'd love to learn it, though there's also Japanese that I've taken an interest in, too. Have you been living in Germany your whole life? How is it like there...? Any places you'd recommend for me to visit when I finally go to the country? :3; But jokes aside, like Gyardosamped has already said, it's great that you've finally made the decision to post around and get involved in things here. After all, you are super limited to what you can do as a non-member, so joining's always the best option.

But I see you're into the game development side of things here (I totally wasn't looking at your posts or anything haha) so I assume you're into the creative side of Pokemon! I'm sure you'll like the games our members have posted for people to try; they're all really talented. I'm not surprised fangames are such a huge thing here with how awesome our members are, really. Must have taken a lot of work to be able to learn and publish these games. <3; I actually had a dream to create my own hack way back in 2006/2007 but that subsided quickly. Programs like RPG Maker seem really cool to learn too, though, so maybe I'll look into Game Development sometime in the future!

Anyway, have fun here and I hope you enjoy all that PC has to offer. Remember to read the rules, too!

Back