• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Airborne Toxic Event-Timless

Years
  • The new "Airborne Toxic Event" song "Timeless" was released on January 24th 2013 to promote their upcoming Album "Such Hot Blood"

Here is the song in full below.

Tell me what you guys think.
    If it's your first time hearing the band, how do you like it? Would you be interested in hearing more like this, or perhaps hearing some of their back catalogue?
    If you are a fan, what's your review, what are some of the other songs you like from the band?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ahh this takes me back, I used to listen to ATE all the time back at college. My favourite song was always Gasoline since it really highlighted how different their style was to most other bands at the time. His voice is incredible and their lyrics are certainly creative, overall I'm a big fan of the band. And I'm delighted to hear they have a new album coming out! I actually had no idea about this, but after listening to the song you linked I'm now adding this date to my calender. ♥ It seems like a bit of a break from their usual style but that's not necessarily a bad thing, it's still an amazing song. Can't wait to hear the rest now!

Back