• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everybody!!!

PokemonMasterMatt

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Hi there I am new to PC and I have just joined today. Im hoping to have a really good time on this forum.I love Pokemon!I have played the games ever since I was three years old!So I'm a bit of a pokemon veteran I suppose.I hope I make some good friends here and I am looking forward to chillin' with you guys!:D

P.S: Dragons Rule OK???

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • That's great to see you here, PokemonMasterMatt! I know that you'll have great time here! Welcome to Pokecommunity, and enjoy your stay!

Student D1

De-Wott?
    Years
  • Ah! PokemonMasterMatt! We are very fortunate to have you here in the community. :P

Ha ha! Anyways, hello there! My name's Student D1, but you can call me as Student, and welcome to the PokéCommunity!

I see that you have a favor to Dragon-type Pokémon, eh?... Or do you really mean dragons, as in those fire-breathing creatures back in the medieval times? But anywho, they're really cool.

Anyways, hope you have a great time here and read the rules! ;)

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • woooo dragons! :D ahem...got caried away little. Welcome to PC Matt! :D Im sure you will love this place. This is an awesome community. Im sure youll make new friends here. :D There are plenty of "veterans" around so im sure youll fit right in. :D Anyhow see ya around and have fun! :D

Last edited:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Matt!

Welcome to PC!

You'll definitely have a great time here if you are an active Pokémon fan! That's super awesome to hear that you've been playing for a long while! I didn't even know what Pokémon was at three years old, haha. :p

Dragon types are the best! They're probably the most powerful types in the games, imo.

Anyways, if you would ever like to chat or have any questions or all, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Back