• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiii

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2015
    Hi everyone, im new and just wanted to say Hi! Looks like a great forum and cant wait to dive in! See you around :P

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Greetings Jokedon !
    Nice Avatar of Pikachu !

What are some of your favourite Pokemon and what brings you to our community ?

For some people this can be the first forum they join, so don't hesitate to ask myself or other members for help =) !

Always read the rules before posting in certain areas but usually the rules are fairly common sense.

Have fun and enjoy your stay !

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Jokedon!

Welcome to PC!

PC is definitely a great place for all your Pokémon-related needs! The community is also awesome and very welcoming, so you shouldn't have any troubles fitting in. If you need help getting around, don't ever hesitate to message someone. We would all be glad to help! :p

Anyways, you should definitely tell us a little more about yourself! Have you played through all of the Pokémon games?

Hope you enjoy it here! See you around!

T-Zombie

The End (?)
    Years
  • Hi! I checked out your profile thingy, you should put some more things about yourself, but its just a suggestion. What things do you want to check out around here? Welcome to the Pokemon Community! See ya!

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2015
    Thanks guys! Im actually really new to the scene but getting into it more and more every day :) My brother's been into Pokémon for ages and he finally got me excited as well :) Havent put much in my profile yet cos thought that nobody would read it anyway :P But will do later!

Thanks and looking forward to chatting with ya guys!

Student D1

De-Wott?
    Years
  • Hey Jokedon!

My name is Student D1, or you can just call me as Student, and welcome to the community! :)

Nice name you have there. You like to joke a lot? Well, I do love to have a laugh once in a while. Heh, but I guess that is not the real reason for naming yourself as Jokedon, or is it? :cer_eek:

Well anyways, there are lots of things to do and lots of topic to discuss about. You could also discuss about the upcoming X and Y games; I guess that'll give you some interest, with all the speculation threads running. And also, don't hesitate to talk to any of us, or at least ask a question about something you're puzzled about. I'm always open by the way if you want to have a chat, whether it's big or just small; I'm happy to read anything you want to share. :)

Well, read the rules if you haven't and enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2015
    Hey Student thanks for the reply!

I am a bit of a joker and so that name just popped into my head ;)

And yea there seems to be so much to chat about here, such a big community! Awesome, Ill dive right in, thanks for the warm welcome and see you around :D

Back