• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a poem i made... o.o

Sawyer

���
Years
  • yeah, i know, it's really crappy... XD

From the moment I looked at you,
    I knew you were the one for me.
    You loved me more than anything,
    But love never lasts.
    Where did I go wrong,
    Where was the flaw?
    But now I know the truth,
    It really was an illusion.

I was listening to Green Day when i made it... XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Its not crap at all XD, its pretty good actully. Just in that short poem it explains how "love" can be blind, when caught in the moment then realizing how it was all a mistake.

It would be slightly better if you added a backstory to this, to explain more of why you wrote this, and give a better understanding to the person reading it. But the "short and sweet" approach worked really well here ^^.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • well if i told you why i wrote it then i'd have to think about it more, then i'd probably start crying or whatever, and that's no fun. XD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    hmm, I like this poem ^___^ I hope i will be seeing more from you =3 ~origin

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    ACManga said:
    yeah, i know, it's really crappy... XD

From the moment I looked at you,
    I knew you were the one for me.
    You loved me more than anything,
    But love never lasts.
    Where did I go wrong,
    Where was the flaw?
    But now I know the truth,
    It really was an illusion.

I was listening to Green Day when i made it... XD

Aws, it's not crappy. <3 I really liked it. It describes how many relationships tend to flow sometimes. How you fall in love, and you feel it will last forever. How naive a thought that can be. XD For nothing lasts forever. ^^

Awsome job ACManga! You should write more poems. ^^ If you ever need help with them, I'd be happy to ablige. ^^

~Kelsey

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • mmhmm... thanks Fifi. (i made the poem for her, before we decided we'd pair again >_<)

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • thanks, Kylie. i've been doing poetry a lot at home lately, but just not posting it at PC ^^,

Back