• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Muani Hello!

Muani

miau
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    Hi! I am Muani, and I absolutely adore Pokemon.

This seems like a very nice forum, from scrolling through threads you are all looking like helpful, nice people! I hope I can have a great time here.

Umh.. hmm. Let's see. My interests I guess would be playing Pokemon or Touhou, or Drawing.

Cats are my favorite animal.

I live in the United States.

My first Pokemon game was Special Pikachu / Yellow on my original Gameboy. You know, the one with no backlight? .m.

I want to make a lot of friends and make people happy. Thank you for reading!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Muani! All of us adore Pokemon, even more now that X and Y have been announced.
    We are very nice and helpful here. If you ever have a problem, you can contact mods with bold usernames.
    You love drawing? You should showcase your art in the Pixel and Arts section.
    I hope i have been helpful and if you want to talk, give me a VM or PM!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hello there Muani, it's always nice to see another pokemon fan join up around here. ^^ And yes, the members of this forum help this community grow into the proud forum you see here today~ Each one of them is nice and helpful in their own way, so, if you ever want to converse with them, don't be shy! Leave them a VM or PM if you want to!

I have a black and white cat at home, who I think is a brat, but, it's probably my fault for spoiling it? Eh. I used to have a bunny too, but she died, so... I'm stuck with a cat, haha. My first game was pokemon Yellow too! At first, I thought it was hard because the level cap sky rocketed, so that meant a lot of training for me, but, nowadays, I see it's very easy. @_@ But, it is still fun to play!

Anywho, thanks for joining today! I hope that you'll have a splendid time, and if you have any questions, you can ask a staff member, or, you know, I can help you with anything too. <3 See you again some other time? :3

Last edited:

Muani

miau
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    Thank you for the welcomes! I really appreciate it. I will take your advice, I'm grateful for the tips. .u. I like your signature, Doronjo.. Persona is also one of my favorite things!

If I ever need anything, I'm sure one of you will be the first to come in mind!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey Muani and welcome to PC!
    You seem like a really nice and friendly person yourself, I'm sure you will be making new friends in no time! All of us love Pokemon, the games, and everything that has to do with it, so make sure to explore every corner of the boards, there is plenty of stuff to see!!

My very first Pokemon Game was Yellow too!! I loved that game, especially having Pikachu follow you around, so cute :3 and yeah the old gameboys not having a backlight made playing through the night that much harder, but we still managed pretty well i think :D
    If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to message a mod or any other member!

I hope I'll see you around, and have lots of fun!

Back