• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Font/font color in posts

Do you like it when you see posts in diffrent fonts/colors?

• Yah! It's all cool. ^_^

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No! I can never read it! ><;

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Does it matter? oO;;

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • I think it's time I made a poll. ^^; I"m sure that this topic isn't here (or a month or younger anyway). ^^;
    I assume this would go here too.

Do you change your font and/or font color in posts? Do you like it when people do that?

As for me, I'm trying out changing my font. ^^ I won't change the color yet though. I just don't want to. XD
    As for other people, I don't care. Sometimes, when others change font color and I cant' see it, I don't like it. XD But overall, I don't mind it when people change their font color. ^^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I always type in Tahoma. ^_^ I was thinking of changing the font colour too, one day, but all I would change it to is orange, which I think it hard to see on the lighter layouts (of which make up almost all of PC's styles, so...) o_o;

edit: Ehehe... I suck. XD *forgot to answer the second part* I don't normally mind if people change their fonts. It makes it easier to tell who the person is at a glance, without having to look at their username, lol. ^_^; I just don't like it when people don't take other styles into consideration at all. x_X A lot of people will use font colours suited for MM, but those are blinding when it comes to the other layouts. That bugs me, I guess. =\

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • I always type my posts in Size 1 Arial, black. x3 It looks so cool~! Occasionally I change the colour as well. ^^ Lately I have been typing in just the normal font and in Royal Blue or Red. <3 I think I will stick with the Royal Blue, and maybe later on I will change it to size 1.

As for if I like seeing posts in different colours or fonts, I do. ^^ I like seeing people taking the time to touch up their posts to make them look good. I also like seeing making their font and font colour match their signature theme. <3

~Karli

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Always Tahoma aswell. Or at least when I remember to add the tags, I'm getting better at it though. How would #333666 look on most layouts?

I don't really care if others chnage their fonts and colours or not. As long as it isn't a bright neon colour than I'm happy.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm never really bothered to be honest... If Steve downloads the hack, then I might change it. But... until he does, I'll still be stuck with Black Verdana 2pt. I'm not that bothered with people doing it for themselves, as long as it's not size 7 and bright yellow XD

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • I used to type in Comic Sans MS, Royal Blue, but now it's Arial Narrow, Royalblue ^^

It doesn't bug me much when people change their font, just if the've been using a certain style for a while, it kind of surprises me. Like you, Karli. XD

Years
  • I'm too lazy to go and change my text in posts. So nope - I just use whatever the default text font/color is, for my own posts. :P Now watch as I go and actually try to change my font and color sometime soon, for the heck of it.

As for other people...it doesn't bug me unless they use a really, really light color. I can't read that kind of text too well (since I use the forum skins that have a white background >_o).

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm too lazy to change my font as well. xP

And... I like Verdana anyways~ =3

I like it when people change their fonts, it gives them a... personality. xD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    i like color in fonts because it shows originality ^__^ XD ~origin

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • I like changing the color when I post, I dunno why, I just prefer to do so rather than have black. o.O
    I don't mind other people changing theirs either, it shows originality. I just don't like it when they make it too hard to read.

SaRa*BeaR

<33
    Years
  • I dont change the font itself except for size. Always small. And I will have a certain color sometime if it goes with my siggie. But for now its just black.

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    I use lucia sans unicode, default size and occasionally with colour. I think it makes posts look nicer if they have a different font/colour than others.

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
    Years
  • yea its cool, although i dont do it i like to see it.

Back