• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Day!

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2013
    Hey Im jordan, I joined this forum specifically for learning how to hack roms, Ive always wanted to be a screenplay writer, and i have good stories for pokemon games. Im starting my first hack and I could use A lot of help. Thats why i joined! Thanks ;)

Years
  • hey thatjordan Welcome to PC. If you want to create a hack you can check the emulation section and i prefer you read the rules first and there will be a mod to help you too ;). you can ask Cid,Cirno to tell you about pc. have fun here

Cid

Years
  • Hello Jordan. SonGom mentioned a certain person named Cid. That's me! I'll be able to tell you about PC if you'd like, and just help you around as you make yourself a lot more comfortable and at ease in these boards. Of course, most of the learning is gonna come on its own as you experience the forum through posting, talking and making friends with people, but just know that we're also here to help you out whenever you need it. :)

Your aspirations are really cool to hear, by the way! I originally joined this forum for that same reason, although the dream of being a screenplay writer never really crossed my mind. SonGom mentioned the Emulation section, and I agree. That place holds most of the ROM hacking that PC is, I believe, quite notable for having. It's filled with many people who are also really filled with ideas and stories for Pokémon games, and it's also a home for many veterans who have made their own and continue to contribute to the ROM hacking scene in their own little ways. I guess I wasn't really that patient enough to actually accomplish a significant amount as a ROM hacker, so I kind of went away and posted elsewhere around the forums. I wouldn't want that to happen to you, but just know that PC is more than the awesome hacks, and that even if you don't succeed, there's lots of stuff to get into outside of that particular area.

I won't be able to help you out with your hack, but I do hope the Emulation section will suffice in helping you through that! Good luck with that, buddy. And of course, enjoy your PC stay.

Back