• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2013
    Hi everyone !
    Well my pseudo as you can see is Toshy.
    I will quickly introduce myself.
    So I'm French I am 17 years old.
    I'm a gamer otaku, I've seen too much anime to spell them, and the game I'm playing the most is League Of Legends (I'm platinum on euw).
    And of course I am a big fan of pokémon, found this forum by searching on google news about pokémon x & y !

So I think that's all. If you have any questions, go ahead.

(I already apologize if my english is fckin' bad.)

cya ! :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Interesting fact this is the second person on a forum that I've met that's French. :P Also, your English is fine, don't worry! :3

Welcome to PC!! I wouldn't call myself an otaku really, but I do really love me some anime! It's one of those things I watch pretty often. I wouldn't say I have a favorite anime but, I really like Soul Eater, Durarara!!, Bleach, Lucky Star, Sgt. Frog, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Inuyasha, Pokemon, Death Note, and lots more to list them all. Not really a gamer either, but I do love the Pokemon series and lot of Nintendo stuff! I'm very very excited for X and Y! Keeping up with the news is fun and I'm really excited to hear what the announcement Masuda is making on Smash Saturday! Maybe new evolutions of older Pokemon or maybe just new Pokemon in general. Any news will be good for me!

Hope you can enjoy yourself here. If you have any questions, you can one of the moderators and they will gladly help you. Also if you'd like to chat feel free to VM (that's Visitor Message) me anytime! See you around!

Cid

Years
  • I'm seventeen, too! That's cool.

But yes, hi Toshy! Toshy is a really cute name. We have someone here named Toshiro who liked Bleach (and I assume the Bleach character with the same name) so your username looked familiar at first glance. I was mistaken though, because I see not a returning member but a completely new member here, it seems! Now Toshy reminds me of Yoshi, but then we also have someone named Yoshikkko who used to go here too. It's not a problem though! I just like pointing stuff like that out, haha. Sydian is also often called Syd anyway so I'm pretty much in the same situation, lol.

Being a gamer and an otaku myself, I think you're really going to like this place. I've watched lots of anime and played lots of games too, so I wouldn't be able to name them all if I had to, either. Not really familiar with League of Legends, but I'm sure it's a fun game given that a lot of friends I have in real life play that game. Also, even if you're French, I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard posting around. English isn't my first language either, but I learned lots during my stay here so I think PC only helped improve it in that respect, instead of emphasizing the glaring bad English that I still think I make from time to time. XD; You'll do fine.

I'd like to take a moment to say this first though. Thank you Google for bringing yet another budding member in PC. :D I got here through Google too so we both have that search engine site to thank. But enough thanking! I've been thinking. I think you should begin posting in X and Y as well as any other thread that looks interesting. Yup, that sounds about right. Really, be as active as you can while you're still new, because if you become active at a place like this, it really turns into something much greater that you don't quite expect. See ya, Toshy! Welcome aboard!

Back