PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

GalacticCake
May 20th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Hello! I'm extremely excited your reading this, for what ever reason! :)

Anyway, I just wanted to, well you know. Sort of have people know of my existence here. :')

So yes, I will be posting tons of things on the forums, especially feedback on progressing hacks. Hopefully that will go well. Have a good day everyone :)

Sheep
May 20th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Hi GalacticCake! Mmm, that sounds like a delicious cake. Care to share a slice?

You're a fan of hacks? Saaame! I've been playing Ultra Violet lately and it is pretty fun. :) I'm guessing you're more of a person that plays them than anything, but you'd be surprised with how many hacks players ended up making their own games later on. I wanted to make my own at one point but never really did try since it looks so complicated. Either way though, hope you have a great time playing all the games our amazing members made! :D Just remember to abide by the official and Emulation rules when posting so you avoid making mistakes while posting around. Not that I think you will, but it's better to be safe than sorry, right?

What do you like outside of hacked games? You're definitely a fan of Pokemon since you joined the forum, but what kind of fan exactly? Have you been into Pokemon for a long time? And what's your favorite game? Haha, I can go on for a loooong time, but it's always fun to get to know the new members. You'll make friends a lot faster that way. In fact, you should stop by the New Users' Hangout (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284723) and make some posts to get to know the community members! You'll run into both new and old members so it's a wonderful experience. :3

Enjoy your stay on PC, 'kay! Feel free to contact me or another staff if you need any help!

GalacticCake
May 21st, 2013, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the reply! :) And the advice! I'm definitely a fan of ALL Pokemon games! I'm especially excited for the upcoming release of Pokemon X and Y! I've been into Pokemon for about 7-8 years now! I was playing around the era where Ruby/Sapphire and Fire Red/Leaf Green were popular. I've sort of been a fan since then. I pretty much bought all the major Pokemon games as they came out.

Bought Pokemon Diamond the day it came out, same for Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness. Pre-Ordered Pokemon HG/SS and got the figurines that came with them. Same goes for B/W & B2/W2! :)

Unfortunately I took about a 8 month break from Pokemon :( When I bought B2/W2 I started to lose interest for a while. And all I did was focus on school (not saying that ever held me back from playing, I just had nothing else to do) and in the past few weeks, I've started to get back into Pokemon.

I'm super glad I've joined PC, and I've got a lot more hacks to play! :)