• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey!
    My name is Rachel. Yes, I am the TRUE sister of Eli, and I am aware of the fact she made many stereotypes of me...xD I am also aware Eli uses my Hotmail Account...therfore I abandoned it and I havent used it for 5 months...xD
    I decided to join PC, since I have been extremely bored the past few months...

I hope to see you people around ^^

~Rachel

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, hi and welcome Rachel. I'm sure posting in PC will liven life up a little more. Read the FAQ and rules, and hope you enjoy posting here!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ahhh! someone beat me for welcoming you! Well..welcome (once again Xd) we can be friends if you want :)

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Sweet mother 0_0;;;;

You!? But...but....o.o;;; Oh crud xD;;;; *runs off* XD

Welcome Rach! XD This was very unexpected but okay o_0;;;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ah...Can't you just feel the love ?XD Eli sister...We've heard a lot about you...I think XD

Years
  • Hello dear Eli...=P thank you for welcoming your sister...xD
    *points to your sig* nice picture...

---
    I have heard much about you as well, Blue....oO;;;; Very much...xD

No not much love at all. You should see what I do to her XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Don't know if that's a compliment or not...O_o I'll just take it as one...And now bunnyboy is off XD

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • LOL,
    Please excuse me at my rude behavior.
    haha, wow sister 0_o, i'm pretty sure eliana is feeling pretty awkward with herself right now, but anyways i'm KLS, possibly the oldest member here in PC, i'm sure i don't need to tell you to obey the rules because your sister is a mod *imagines eliana and sis in a fight*, haha well i'm off, and if you need anything don't hesitate to pm me.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Blue said:
    Ah...Can't you just feel the love ?XD Eli sister...We've heard a lot about you...I think XD
    She told us something once in Daily Chat Chat.Welcome to PC follow all the rules and have fun.You will love it here.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Hello to you too ^^ have a great time and follow the rules! Just have fun and if you need any help just PM me ^^

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • Woo for Green Day! XD

Hey Rachel! I'm P.K.! ^^ You don't know me that well XD I think I've talked to you once before on MSN...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back