• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya ^-^

Okazaki~Tomoya

A place were dreams come true
Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Well hi there :)
    I'm a HUGE pokemon fan i go back to the old game boy days !
    I've just started on the latest games and found out about X and Y they look amazing!
    I've bought most of the handheld games aswell!

not just pokemon i love anime :)
    I'm very friendly (or so i've been told) and i'll help anyone were i can!

Once i've gotten along enough in the game i will provide services to everyone here like starter eggs, nature breeding and so forth!

This site looks pretty amazing :]
    Think ill stay right here ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Good choice! xD
    I'm sure you'll love PC, I've been on for only 3 days and I'm loving it :)

And you said you like animes? If so have you ever seen Soul Eater? :)

Years
  • Hi Okazaki {:3}

Always its great to see another fan of pokemon.

I'm very excited too for the new games, although I think I will not buy immediately, because i don't have enough money XD. I'm love too the anime, i had watch some cool series like full metal alchemist, death note, inuyasha, dragon ball, dragon quest, etc, etc.

Its great that you think in help the community once you can, you'll find the members here are very friendly, and like GalacticCake said its almost sure you'll love Pokemon community.

We have section for trades, battles, for club pokemons, for other type of pokemons, for talk about 5 gen, 4 gen, 3 gen, 2 gen and 1 gen.

In this link https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256 yoi can find a current discussion about the new generation, pokemon X/Y that will be released in october.

So, welcome to the forum, just remember check the forum rules, and have fun

Back