• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chibi's Non-Pokemon Fan Art

Yetsu

The Future is here...
Years
  • Here's a hand-drawn pic I did of Kikyou, from Inuyasha:

kikyou1.jpg

And here's a pic of Animated Harry Potter, again, hand-drawn:

harry3.jpg

Hopefully that's enough for one day... ^^ ;;

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    They're very nice drawings yetsu the only problem I see is that kikyou's left (to her) eye isn't there but other than they're very nice drawings^^ Keep it up^^
    *~Mandy~*

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
  • Her eye was left that way on purpose. Have you ever seen a pic of an anime character where, when they face a certain direction, one side of their face is left in shadow? Well, that's what I had planned.

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
  • Lol; yes, actually. I am one of those few special left-handed people out there. Don't I feel special?

And thanks for the comment on the animated HP pic! I hafta say that that one IS the best attempt I've ever completed!

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
  • Huzzah! XD Gosh, I haven't been here in awhile... Lesse... What other stuffs' do I got to add...?

Below is a simple sketch I made to try and get out of Artists' Block... I kinda like it... Just as long as a ton of people don't try and say that she's naked... XD

chibisart12.jpg

Another anonymous sketch...

chibisart1.jpg

And this is a kawaii lil' schoolgirl that I did in my spare time... Me likey...

chibisart2.jpg

Your opinions? ^^

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
  • Thanx! I'm glad that someone still looks into original art like this. ^^

Back