• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Is It Gen 2 Month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • I've seen all Blue Mods with Gen 2 front and back sprites as their avatars and signatures, respectively. And I have to ask... What's the occasion?

tnfsf11

Where do you guys talk about these stuff? I mean can you just make a similar event for all users in which all of us change our avies & sigs to a certain theme????? That would be fun & would create a feeling of... Unity!

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • We talked about this in the staff forum; sometimes it's cool for the staff to just have a bit of fun around the forum which is kept inside the staff. When we put on stuff like the GT and loads of community events every year, I think we're probably entitled to keeping such a little thing like this to ourselves. d:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Way to go, mods. I think we broke PC. I'm totally not opposed to June being Gen II month btw.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Where do you guys talk about these stuff? I mean can you just make a similar event for all users in which all of us change our avies & sigs to a certain theme????? That would be fun & would create a feeling of... Unity!
    ummm you could always just vm friends who you want to collab with and maybe add a sentence in your sig saying "want to join this collab? vm me!" or something like that
    Yes, staff has their own hidden section and supporters actually have their own hidden forum as well so if you donate enough to reach a certain supporter tier, you'll get access to that ;)

And like Ice says, collabs aren't something that are restricted to mods. I'm sssssort of part of a collab now (but I didn't like the avatar in the end so I just keep the links) together with some friends from the Roleplay Corner with whom I talk alot on Skype. Collabs all around, in any manner, on any member!

I'm totally not opposed to June being Gen II month btw.
    Yes.

Years
  • Rika is right, some collabs here at PC are not just restricted to staff. In fact some involve regular members and supporters as well, like the collab the Pokemon Clubs chatroom members had featuring Super Smash Bros. Brawl characters, and Rika stated she and some RP regulars were doing a Rugrats collab.

And just like staff, Tier 3 and higher Supporters can access a special forum, and since I'm Tier 5 I can actually view all the Supporter forums. The staff are just doing a mini-collab right now featuring Pokemon Crystal sprites, which I think is pretty clever.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • As others have said, not just staff can do collabs. It just so happens that every now and then the staff enjoys doing a collab of our own. 8)

Years
  • It's not like you need permission from Rukario to do so. You have the Supporter HQ for a reason, use it. And we've done this dozens of times beforehand, so I'm somewhat curious as to what makes this one different from the other ones, really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back