• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

~cleaskulty~

It's contagious
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2015
    Wow, a creative title, huh? :P

Anyway, my name is cleaskulty. You can call me clea, skulty, whatever. Doesn't matter to me. *shrug*. This is actually the first forum I've joined since I was like, eight, so I'm a bit excited to be on here. There's so many things to do! :)

I've been looking around a lot, too... and there's so many things! Challenges and rom hacks and rpgs and trading... Seeing all the cool trade shops makes me kind of want to make my own. :3

Well, uh... I guess I'll look around some more? Or maybe I'll take on a challenge... I have way too many empty game carts that I could use.

...I can't think of much more to say. :P I'm horrid at introductions... as you can probably tell. Sorry!

~cleaskulty~

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Clea! Don't think your intro is bad, you're pretty good at this!
    I think PC has many places for you to go! You could take on Challenges in here. ROM Hacks are available here. You want to Roleplay? This will be a perfect place to do it! Trade Corner is also available to your trading needs! I hope you could keep active here, and see you around!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there Clea! :3 I really like your avatar! It's so adorable! <3

PC is my first Pokemon forum, and I've been sticking around for three years. :D You should be excited, because there's a lot to do here, which I see that you noticed! Trade shops, battle events, gaming discussions, anime discussions, and lots more! You should probably make a list of things you'd like to do and tackle it wisely. xD

But like always, take your time! You don't want to exhaust yourself when you're exploring! Do things one by one. :)

Hopefully you do stick around! Have a wonderful time here! :D

Years
  • Gah, you seem like an adorable girl, clea! Your avatar is super cute. <3 A huge welcome to the forum!

PC is a nice place for a first forum; we've got some really nice people here and our rules aren't hard to understand at all. I was really nervous when I joined my first forum since I was quite.. immature way back then, haha. There are so many things to do though, you're right from clubs and trivia to posting your writing/artwork on the forum! Since the community is active you'll likely run into people with similar interests looking to befriend you, too, so hopefully you stick around for a long time. :) Challenges/hacks are quite amazing too and that board is really wonderful, so you're going to really enjoy it there! My favorite challenge has been monocolor and monotype for such a long time and now I'm considering doing another one since you reminded me about 'em. The Trade Corner regulars are great people too.. PC is going to be an awesome place for you, hehe.

Don't worry about your intro though! The people that say they're not good at them are usually the ones that're actually good. You gave us a lot to reply to and we got a good feel for your personality, so... job well done. :D Is Meowth one of your favorites? I can't help but stare at your avatar forever and ever.

Have an amazing time on the forum, clea! You're gonna have a blast exploring around here and you seem like the type of person who would fit in well. Don't be shy - get posting! I think you'd enjoy boards like Pokemon Clubs and Pokemon Trivia so those are my personal recommendations for you. But even outside those there will be some awesome boards you can explore and you'll likely meet a lot of friends along the way. Don't let that slip by!

See you around and great meeting you! <3

~cleaskulty~

It's contagious
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2015
    Hi Clea! Don't think your intro is bad, you're pretty good at this!
    I think PC has many places for you to go! You could take on Challenges in here. ROM Hacks are available here?. You want to Roleplay? This will be a perfect place to do it! Trade Corner is also available to your trading needs! I hope you could keep active here, and see you around!

Thank you, Wind Heart! I was actually having trouble finding the Rom Hacks... And I've already found someone to trade with in the Trade Corner! :D This place is awesome! Thanks for the welcome!

Hi there Clea! :3 I really like your avatar! It's so adorable! <3

PC is my first Pokemon forum, and I've been sticking around for three years. :D You should be excited, because there's a lot to do here, which I see that you noticed! Trade shops, battle events, gaming discussions, anime discussions, and lots more! You should probably make a list of things you'd like to do and tackle it wisely. xD

But like always, take your time! You don't want to exhaust yourself when you're exploring! Do things one by one. :)

Hopefully you do stick around! Have a wonderful time here! :D

Thank you, Meganium! I really love Meowths. <3

I already really love this place! It's so great, with so much stuff to do. I've looked around at a few other forums, and they seem really tiny and limited compared to here.

I'm already kind of focusing on Trading a bit; I already got two people to trade with me! ^_^ And you guys here are so friendly!

Thanks for the welcome and the advice, Meganium!

Gah, you seem like an adorable girl, clea! Your avatar is super cute. <3 A huge welcome to the forum!

PC is a nice place for a first forum; we've got some really nice people here and our rules aren't hard to understand at all. I was really nervous when I joined my first forum since I was quite.. immature way back then, haha. There are so many things to do though, you're right from clubs and trivia to posting your writing/artwork on the forum! Since the community is active you'll likely run into people with similar interests looking to befriend you, too, so hopefully you stick around for a long time. :) Challenges/hacks are quite amazing too and that board is really wonderful, so you're going to really enjoy it there! My favorite challenge has been monocolor and monotype for such a long time and now I'm considering doing another one since you reminded me about 'em. The Trade Corner regulars are great people too.. PC is going to be an awesome place for you, hehe.

Don't worry about your intro though! The people that say they're not good at them are usually the ones that're actually good. You gave us a lot to reply to and we got a good feel for your personality, so... job well done. :D Is Meowth one of your favorites? I can't help but stare at your avatar forever and ever.

Have an amazing time on the forum, clea! You're gonna have a blast exploring around here and you seem like the type of person who would fit in well. Don't be shy - get posting! I think you'd enjoy boards like Pokemon Clubs and Pokemon Trivia so those are my personal recommendations for you. But even outside those there will be some awesome boards you can explore and you'll likely meet a lot of friends along the way. Don't let that slip by!

See you around and great meeting you! <3

Thank you, Cirno! Everyone's complementing my avatar all of a sudden. :) And I didn't even know there was an art/writing section! I'll have to go check that out. I really love drawing and writing, especially writing. Reading, too! Maybe I could find some good stuff to read. :D
    A monotype challenge seems really fun... I might try that out! It would be hard deciding which one to use, though. And monocolor... That would be fun, too! They both sound a lot easier than something like a Nuzlocke, which I've tried and then failed at... :P

Yeah, I really love meowth! It's my favorite non-legendary Pokemon. I say non-legendary because I like Mewtwo a bunch as well... I can never decide if I like Meowth or Mewtwo better. :P

Thanks for the suggestions, Cirno! You're awesome! :D Nice meeting you, too!

Back