• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For Those Who Don't Seem to Care

Yetsu

The Future is here...
Years
  • NOTE: Before reading this, I just thought you'd like to know that I wrote this in dedication of anyone whose ever been tortured by their peers. This is for the people who grew up to their displeasing qualities, and are hoping to teach those rash others a lesson.

For Those Who Don't Seem to Care

By
    : Chibi (S. L. Wilson)

I'm the one to pay no mind
    Your antics will not pierce me
    I am much better than you think
    I am worth more than you'll ever know
    For this, I am telling you so

I'm thankful for your apprehension
    Back down now or face rejection
    Step back now or face the reflection
    Of your prideful lie
    Because now, you face deception

Listen to my undeniable truth
    About the harsh treatment of our youth
    Your games will never touch a nerve
    I'm not just about to give
    I've still got the will to live

I'm thankful for those rules that were broken
    No more crying, for my eyes are left unspoken
    And for those who just don't seem to care
    Take the weeds and make your leave
    I'm too good to be decieved

You're growing thorns from out of your spine
    Your contract to imperfection has been signed
    Too much debt to let loose
    Protruding ignorance and dispute
    You are a definitive and desperate brute

One of a kind in every way
    I won't mention but that is to say
    That I am far too good for that
    I'm not willing to increase your pride
    To the contrary, let it slide

There are so many things that I see
    Do you honestly think there's only one like me?
    In every home and every mall
    In every school and every hall
    There are those who fear and fall

I'm telling you now, it's better to change
    I know you may not understand
    But it's for your own good, not in vain
    I hope to see you again, Kind and Fair
    This is for those who don't seem to care

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Excellent poem! XD it truly does go out for those who get made fun of by peers at school or whatever the place. From start to finish the poem seemed to be at its climax, and always maintained that level of excietment through each stanza.

It really speaks out to the common person who might get picked on, on a daily basis but it dousn't affect them in the least, because they're stronger then that to let words hurt them like that, and to give satisfaction of the person doing it, who is proberly already sad and depressing themselves.

Just reading it brings back that saying, "Sticks and stones might break my bones, but words will never hurt me." You did a really great job on this poem ^^.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Wow! This poem sure does show what goes through people's minds who are bulied or severely pressured by their peers.

This poem almost expresses hate. Hate towards the kind of people who feel they must judge everyone or be judged. They can never just live out life in peace and have a good time. Hatred is always something they keep in the backs of their minds.

So, to the people who are being bullied or made fun of, they see their peers as dreadful demons from the depths of Hell, who rise up and take pleasure in seeing others in pain at their feet.

This poem was really good, and a very interesting read at that. ^o^ Nicely done Chibi! ^________^

~Kelsey

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
  • This poem almost expresses hate. Hate towards the kind of people who feel they must judge everyone or be judged. They can never just live out life in peace and have a good time. Hatred is always something they keep in the backs of their minds.

Um... Well, I wasn't really going for hate. I was more going for sympathy. I was trying to express the good it would do for those certain bullies to change their ways, and the benefits that would exist along with that change. Heh heh... Sorry if you misunderstood it...

So, to the people who are being bullied or made fun of, they see their peers as dreadful demons from the depths of Hell, who rise up and take pleasure in seeing others in pain at their feet.

O.O ;;;

Woah, woah, woah...! Inuyasha fan, much? I'm not trying to get that dark and... Homicidal about it... I'm just trying to be analytical!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    LiquidThunder said:
    Excellent poem! XD it truly does go out for those who get made fun of by peers at school or whatever the place. From start to finish the poem seemed to be at its climax, and always maintained that level of excietment through each stanza.

It really speaks out to the common person who might get picked on, on a daily basis but it dousn't affect them in the least, because they're stronger then that to let words hurt them like that, and to give satisfaction of the person doing it, who is proberly already sad and depressing themselves.

Just reading it brings back that saying, "Sticks and stones might break my bones, but words will never hurt me." You did a really great job on this poem ^^.
    He says it all.Great job.

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
  • Lol; thanks so much. ^.^

What? My reply has to be at least 25 characters?! How bogus is that?!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Your welcome (if you were talking to me XD). Yes posts must be at least 25 characters long, just to reduce spam and encourage longer posts ^^.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009

Wow, that is a truly moving poem. I used to be an outcast, when I was younger, and I can really relate to the poem. Good job. ^^-;; I'm really happy with it. I'm not one to rate either, but I would give it 10/10 ~origin

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
  • Heh heh... I like to think so.

I actually wrote it over two years ago, too... Wow... Has it really been that long?

O.O

I think I just almost gave myself a heart attack...!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    All of your poems are really good, better than most others. But I guess I don't got much to say since..*points to posts above* But maybe you should put all of your poems in one thread?

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
  • Heh; I've tried that before and nobody seemed to view them or review them that way... So I separated them into different threads, hoping that the amount under my name would compell viewers to look into them.

Back