• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There!

Years
  • Hi there. I am new here and I would like to say hi. I hope to atleast make a few friends. Goodbye for now. Well since you guys wanna know more 'bout me. Here
    Well, I am very good at making ROMs. But it's really hard and illegal. My main game is White 2. My starter is Tepig, but I rarely use him anymore. Some of my favorite Pokémon would be: Lucario, Metagross, Salamence, and Dragonite. I got interested in Pokemon as a little boy. I had games like Emerald and Red Mystery Dungeon, but I rarely play them anymore. Considering I don't know where my GBA is. I would always collect cards and try to, you know Catch Em' All. I got my Pokemon White game in around 2012 or so. ( I had to save up money ). Knowing NOTHING about Pokemon as a little child. I would always start up at the starting again since I pretty much didn't know how to save. I found out how to save then voíla. Champion in few weeks. (Since I had school). I felt like I should battle others. Not knowing where. I got bored at times and started to make custom ROM and made it so that it'll be really hard. I'll tell you this. CYNTHIA+SALAMENCE,SPIRITOMB,DRAGONITE,METAGROSS,LUCARIO,AND HYDREIGON WITH THE MOST POWERFUL MOVES. NO.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey there Rexandace100, and welcome to PC!

Are there any specific interests you have with Pokémon? Those could help us out a lot and we'd love to point you in the right direction in case you got lost :3c Because here at PC, we have all sorts of discussions on Pokémon from the anime, to the games, to the TCG, and even some off-topic discussions :D

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules here so that you do not get into any trouble at all.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff around here (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you at any given time! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Years
  • Hi Rex (mind if I just call you that?) and welcome!

As Zach said, why not tell us more about yourself? It's a good way for us to get to know you more, and while PC may be scary at first due to how big the community is I'm sure you'll eventually love how friendly and helpful everyone is. Zach is one of those active helpful members here, along with myself so you know we don't bite at all. Is there any particular reason as to why you joined? Do you have a favorite Pokemon, game, character etc?

Anyways, I bet any of the Pokemon sections seem like a good place to start but especially Pokemon Clubs and even Pokemon Trivia might be good ones to start with. Joining clubs and playing fun trivia games can be a great way to make new friends quickly due to how fun the topics are. Those are just suggestions I'm tossing at you but I'm sure you'll love what else is there. Any plans on getting X & Y? The games look cool and there's loads of talk going on following the recent news from CoroCoro. October can't come sooner enough!

Have fun, read the rules or ask a staff member if you need help. I'll see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • The more newbies the merrier! What's up Rexandace, welcome to PokeCommunity 'kay. Great to meet you~

Friends aren't at all hard to find here, but you'll have to put yourself out there first. A nice start is telling us a bit about yourself, which our lovely members have already suggested to you. We can pinpoint what boards you might be interested in that way and see what we have in common. n~n By the way.. what is that in your avatar? Looks kind of like a bear in a suit, but I'm not sure if I'm just blind (which is very likely haha). It's really cute; did you draw it?! If you're an artist, you totally should explore our Art & Design board. :)

But if you're looking to meet cool people much like yourself, I'd recommend Pokemon Clubs (which Hikari has already linked you to), Fan Clubs & Groups, the trivia boards, and Chit Chat & Polls' Daily Chit-Chat thread. You can join some awesome clubs and find others who have interests similar to yourself, play some fun forum games with our members, and even chat about pretty much anything in the chat thread I linked you to! Those seem to be one of the best places here to meet new people. Of course that's not to say the other boards are bad, but these just stick out a wee bit more to me. Maybe you'd like to try some roleplays or trade with PokeCommunity's members? Whatever you choose to do will be great since this forum is very addicting and has so much to do. The most important thing is not to disappear and keep posting around - you'll meet people from aaaall over the world that way. :D;

Have a great time here, and see you around! I'd love to assist you if you have any questions you'd like to ask so don't be scared to message me whenever.

Back