• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The Netherlands

Years
  • Hello i'm new on this forum.
    I made an account cuz i saw a lot of hacks for GBA games ( Sorry for my bad English)
    Since a while i'm trying to make my own hack, i hope that i will learn on this forum to make an awesome hack.

Greetings from the Netherlands

Mominee

Years
  • Hey there momine, and welcome to PC!

If you're into ROM hacks, please be sure to check out our Emulation & ROM Hacking section here on the forum! Over there you can find out tips and tricks on how to hack, and even showcase any hacks you have made yourself! :] Also, we have quite a few people here whose first language isn't English so not to worry, you aren't alone on that! :D

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules so that you stay out of trouble and don't wind up with any infractions ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff around here (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out at any time! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Years
  • Hello Momine, and welcome to PC!

We actually have a few Dutch members here, in fact PC gets members from all across the globe, like for example, Zach there is from the US while I'm from Australia. If you're a budding ROM hacker, I sadly can't help out with your hacks but Zach showed you the best place to go for that, Emulation & ROM Hacking which is PC's main hacking hangout. And don't worry, your English is alright. PC is primarily an English-speaking forum so you'll learn in no time.

Also, do you have any other interest besides hacking? PC does have a huge diversity of topics should you ever need to take a break from the hacks, and we do have helpful members here as well. Also, as Zach said following the rules is important because it's sad when a newbie breaks the rules and gets in trouble. I don't want that happening to you either. And of course, there are those staff members in blue, orange and red who can help you anytime. I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

TY

As Hikari said we have some Dutch members here (that includes me :D)
    I do hack games too (Not Pokemon tho, but some other games)

And like the others said, have fun, dont break rules so read them and i hope seeing you around.

Also if you have questions ask a moderator for them, they can help you most likely

Back