• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Guy Incoming

Driskull

DADDY WAS A FALL DOWN MAN
Years
  • Hello all, Driskull here but you can call me Joel.

I really don't have much to say other than I love Pokemon and am happy to be a part of the Pokecommunity. :)

I guess that's it for me. Take care, everyone.

Years
  • Hey there Joel, and welcome to PC!

It's okay if you don't have much to say about yourself! But is there anything in particular with Pokémon that interests you? Here at PC, we have all sorts of discussions on Pokémon, from each generation of games, to spinoff games, to the anime, and even an art section, a roleplay section, and a writing section for fan-fiction! :] We also have off-topic discussions and forum games & clubs as well, so go check those out!

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules, since we don't like seeing new members breaking the rules, getting into trouble and earning infractions ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff around here (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you anytime! :)

Feel free to send me a VM or PM if you wanna talk more with me, and I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Years
  • Hello Joel, welcome to PC!

I have to say, that avatar of yours brought me back memories because my first-ever Shiny Pokemon was a Duskull way back in Ruby. As Zach stated, we have loads of topics here at PC such as Pokemon games, art, roleplay, writing, forum games, clubs and more! Is there any particular reason as to why you joined? I know a lot of people have been joining for the X & Y news lately, and are you excited for the new games too? Any thoughts on which starter you'll choose?

Also, as Zach stated I advise reading the rules because I don't like seeing newbies breaking the rules, or even worse getting infracted. I do hope you can stay out of trouble as much as you can. If you ever need help, just ask a staff member or even some of the more experienced members such as Zach and myself.

Have an awesome time here alright?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Heeeya Joel - welcome to PC! :D; Pleasure to meet you!

Well, we all love Pokemon too, so you'll find a nice and happy home here. There are all sorts of cool fans from PC, from old time fans to those who are newer to the series. Our members are always itching to get to know you so you definitely should take some time to answer the questions peeps have asked you already. Whatcha like about Pokemon? Is Duskull one of your favorites? :) My personal favorite ghost is Gengar and Banette, but all the ghost types are really really awesome. You're automatically awesome if you're a fan!

Have an amazing time posting around here, all right? Let one of our staff members know if you're confused; we're the guys with the blue, orange, and red names, though our members are also happy to chat anytime. Hopefully PC will be to your liking and you'll end up sticking around for a long time. Right now Pokemon X & Pokemon Y is a board that's very worth checking out given its activity and all the news we've gotten lately, so if you have interest in the sixth generation games, take a peek sometime and chat away. That's just one of the many boards we have around the forum, though.. there will be plenty that catches your eye and hopefully keeps you here for good, hehe.

I'm here if you're ever looking for a friend so don't be scared to message me anytime, okay?! You newbies are amazing and I really would love to get to know every single one of you. <3 :)

Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to PC. When I noticed your username, I automatically thought of Duskell, and look at that, your avatar and signature are both featuring Duskell! Haha.

Well if you love Pokemon, you obviously came to the right place. We all do! We have a ton of sections for you to check out. We have a Pokemon General Gaming Section dedicated to all the Pokemon games, where you can chat and post your team members. We have a new section dedicated for the upcoming X and Y games for the 3DS! There you can chat and speculate about the games. We have a Pokemon General section, just for general Pokemon chatting. Annnnd we have a Pokemon Anime section, if you enjoy watching Ash and Pikachu on their adventures! That's pretty much all of the Pokemon related sections. We have non-Pokemon sections as well, for if you just need a break from all the Pokemon-ness.

If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask! (:

Back