• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Anime Style Battling.

TheShinyMewtwo

Shiny Mewtwo
Years
I think PC should have ASB. It would make a great addition.

Anime Style Battling is a form of Battling on forums. I do it on another Forum.

Example:

Person 1:

Okay [Pokemon] let's go! First I want you to hide behind several rocks, make sure that [Opponent's Pokémon] never knows where you are. Then use a suprise Hyper Beam! Lastly go back behind the rock and recover your energy.

Hide~Hyper Beam~Rest from Hyper Beam

Person 2:

Let's go [Pokemon]! Now we want to see the [Opponents Pokémon] don't we? Knock him out of hiding with Earthquake! Then because your base speed his higher use Fake Out so he flinches! Lastly Chill, he can't do anything.

Earthquake~Fake Out~Chill

If you want to have a deeper look then on a forum called Pokéboard.com there is ASB on there.

It is quite complicated and takes quite a bit of work to create but I'm quite sure that the Mods can do it. And Chill is a move that Restores energy (see a forum with ASB on it)

Back