• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
  • Hey guys
    Decided I'll start posting here
    I've been a lurker for quite some time
    I love playing gba hacks on my Android using "My Boy!"
    nice to meet you all

Dirk Strider

definition of delicious
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2015
    Welcome to PC, darknessrules!

How long have you been lurking? Regardless, I'm glad you decided to finally come out of the shadows and post more than twelve times, especially since you've been a member for so long, haha. Do you presently browse primarily mobile, considering you also play your hacks on your Android? Just curious, is all! Anyway, I'm sure you're familiar with the Emulation/ROM Hacking section on PC in general, but are you any interested/have you ever played any original games? If so, you should check out, if you haven't already, the Game Development forum for some pretty cool ongoing and completed projects you could try out.

I'm not sure what else you're into, but of course you can reveal more and more of that over time. What's your favorite of the Pokemon games/generations? If you have a specific favorite, you could mosey on down to one of the three Pokemon discussion categories and pinpoint whichever houses your favorite (1, 2, 3)! I hope you can find what you're looking for, and don't be discouraged if you feel uncomfortable at first, because PC is a big place, but once you find a place you're comfortable posting in, it'll be smooth sailing from there!

Do enjoy your stay, and if you ever need/want anything, please don't hesitate to VM or PM me! 8)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • HI!! Welcome to PC man!

You've been a member for about half a year so I'm glad you're finally starting to post here too! I know we all lurk at some point but I more than love it when members open up more. Don't be intimidated by our big size though. We're a friendly community so you should feel welcomed here! There's many nice members who love chatting with others, especially new users! Alot of regulars like making you new guys comfortable with being here. I don't think I've really heard of an Android version of Pokemon games. Sounds like a hack. :3 If you're interested in ROM hacking , definitely try out Emulation & ROM hacking. You can play hacks there but also discuss on devolving one. You can find all you need on hacks from tools , to tutorials, to even building a team. Even if you don't plan on making hacks, but just play them, you can go there to discuss the ones you play!

That's honestly really all I know about you though. Why not tell us about you? What got you into Pokemon for example? Is there any thing in particular that you like about Pokemon? What else are you interested in besides Pokemon? Anime? Music? Video Games? I'm just curious is all! I think you should look at the three categories Dirk suggested definitely as for Pokemon goes. I personally suggest Pokemon Clubs though. There's all sort of clubs there just for talking about a certain aspect of Pokemon, mainly for the 18 types , but other things too such as a certain generation or a certain character. Going by you're username, you might like my Dark type club. I'm not trying to advertise well sort of but darkness and Dark types go along well! We're a very popular club and always having new conversations. So join us if you like.

I hope you have an awesome stay here! If you need anything just VM or PM and moderator and they'll help out out ASAP. Hope to see you around and if you want to chat just send me a VM!

Years
  • Hello there darknessrules, and welcome back to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to meet and know you! {:3}

Yep, just like my good friend AWSquared suggested, please be sure you check out our Emulation & ROM hacking section, as that's where you could get tips, tricks, and help on hacking a ROM, and even where you can showcase your ROM! (:

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to refresh yourself with the rules here.. some things in the rule book may have changed since you were last logged on here at PC and they could get you in trouble if you don't abide to them and we don't like seeing returning members getting an infraction over rules they may have not been aware of :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting anyone around here on staff (they're the users with the bold usernames), and they'd be more than glad to help you out whenever you have a question or whenever you need help! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! You are more than welcome to leave a VM on my profile or send me a PM if and whenever you wanna chat things up with me! ^_^

Years
  • Hi there darknessrules! A big welcome to this wonderful forum!!

Emulation has a whole slew of awesome hacks for you to try out. :) I recommend Flora Sky if you haven't played it yet, but there are also other popular ones like Ruby Destiny and Snakewood you can try anytime! Don't think I've ever played a hack on my phone; my go-to is usually on the computer. I started playing hacks in 2006 so that was what helped me find out about PC in the first place.. though nowadays I don't play them much anymore. Might just be laziness, haha! But the forum has so much more to do outside playing hacks that it's hard to not branch off and find cool new things you enjoy. You can discuss anything related to Pokemon, including things like the anime, manga, merchandise, and trading card game, as well as off-topic things like music and forum games. Surely this'll be a wonderful place for you, right? ♥

Always great to get out of that lurking zone as well, baha. I only made about 40 posts from 2006 to 2011; every time I look back on that I always tell myself how I wish I got into this forum earlier. There are a lot of great people to meet and many things to get involved in! I'm sure you'll find that special board on the forum soon (assuming you haven't already). If you're ever looking to create your own ROM hack, we have plenty of resources for that here as well, including a thread for scripting assistance and a place where you can join a hacking team or start one of your own. Of course you'd need to read over Emulation's rules first, though, since its moderators work extremely hard to make everything presentable for our members.

But regardless, I hope your stay here is wonderful okay! I'm always around if you'd like someone to talk to so never be scared to contact me. See you around. :D

J-pop princess

Novice rom hacker
    Years
  • Well nice to meet you! I was lurker for about 3 days until I decided to join up and start posting even though I don't post much :P

Welcome I guess and it is nice to meet you!

Back