• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction

Mackenzie

Say Somethin'!
Years
  • Not so much though, my old name is patrick_20052005, i actually changed the name to adapt the overflow of proper names that I came across on PC which follows the capitalized first letter, followed by lower case letters. It seems fitting. Without any further ado though, :p

So yeah, i'm a pokefan ever since gsc era. My favorite pokemon? Quite a lot to enumerate, but for now my favorite is Cinccino, can't get enough of that interesting design, as well as being blessed with the new ability, Skill-Link. My favorite type? Water, with the advent of drizzle politoed, teams have shifted to being based off of weather so I decided to adapt (does that hint what my team in-game looks like? probably :p).

in terms of the pokemon games: I love collecting, but occasionally do random matchups on b/w.

some notable sidelines: foodie, and blogger.

anyway, nice to meet you guys.

Years
  • Nice to meet you Mackenzie, welcome back to PC! :D

Aww, I love water types too. We had a water type fanclub in our Pokemon Clubs board but it recently closed because the club owner fell inactive. :( But a new member will be reopening it soon so once that's up, you should totally join! In the meantime, why not poke around the other available clubs to see what you'd like? There are a lot of open ones and you can even reserve a club if it hasn't been nabbed yet. Being a club owner's one of the most fun things here and I'm sure you'd enjoy getting involved in something like that! But you appear to be a big PokeFan which means you'll fit in swimmingly, so you should look around and continue to post while you're here. You can discuss pleeenty of things and meet a lot of cool people - it's always worth it to get involved.

By the way, Cinccino is so cute. <3 You have great taste. I had one but she didn't have the Skill Link ability, it was always a bit hard for me to get Pokemon with special abilities since I didn't use the Dream World. Plus I like hatching Pokemon for better IVs and don't think the special ability has a very high chance to be passed down. But even so, Minccino's line is so so adorable! And you're a battler? Check out the Battle Center board anytime to get involved in some battles and, if you're interested, get your teams rated. My preferred tiers of choice are NU and Little Cup, but random battles are always really fun since it means I don't have to set up a team. We do a lot of our battling here through Pokemon Showdown so it's really convenient.

Have an awesome time explorin', all right? See you around! n~n Be sure to ask a moderator if you have any questions.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Heya Mackenzie welcome back!! Nice to have you around here.

But yeah , I own a Dark type club and an Adventure Time Club here and it's really fun being an owner is really fun! My Dark type club's pretty popular, and it's full of discussions. As someone who owns two clubs, I think you'll have fun owning one or even just being involved in a few. It's a good way to meet up with people and discuss thing you all love! But yeah unfortunately we don't have a Water type club at the moment, it was recently closed , but it's in the process of re-opening with a new owner. :D Once it's open again you can definitely join! I really like Water types too and was one of the last members to join. Though my favorite type has to be Dark!

Cinccino and it's pre-evolution are really cute! I remember Mincinno being on of the first Pokemon revealed for Gen V that I feel in love with. I keep seeing a Mincinno plushie at Target and I really want to buy! But you know who hard it is to get money. D: If I had more money I'd probably buy tons of Pokemon merch lol. Anyway, getting the perfect nature and ability is a hard process. I didn't know Skill Link was an ability actually haha. But then again I'm not much into competitive. I never really pay attention to IVs an EVs but usually just play the game casually. But that's okay we all play Pokemon differently! If you're a battler, I definitely recommend the Battle Center. And even if I don't competitive battle, I still go to the server we have on Pokemon Showdown. It's tons of fun and I definitely recommend it. I usually do random battles there cause of the surprise of not knowing the Pokemon you'll get! But you should explore more of PC too! We have a lot of discussions on all sort of thing for Pokemon and also topics not related to Pokemon.

Hope your time here goes well. See you around and if you ever need anything just contact a staff member in bold. ^_^

Years
  • Hey there Mackenzie, and welcome back to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Looks like my two good friends Cirno and [supporter]AWSquared[/supporter] have everything covered here to what we have at PC, so be sure to check those areas out! I came on by and wanted to welcome you back myself to the lovely community we have here! :3

As a reminder, please be sure to refresh yourself to the rules here.. the last thing we want to see here is a returning user getting an infraction by getting into trouble and earning themselves an infraction by breaking the smallest and simplest rules we have here :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff, like Cirno said.. they are the users with the bold usernames, and they'd be more than glad to help you out whenever you need it! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay back here on PC, Mackenzie! You are always welcome to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are always more than welcome to leave a VM on my profile or send me a PM if you ever wanna chat with me! ^_^

Back