• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    Hi, there. My name's HollowQueen. ^_^ I'm new to the site, but I've been a Pokemon fan since Red and Blue (Blue was one of my first Game Boy games).

I'm 19 currently, and my favorite Pokemon are Farfetch'd, Magmar, and Parasect. My favorite games so far are Gen II, but Gen VI is looking very promising!

Anyways, yeah, I'm glad to be a part of the community. ^_^

Years
  • Hello there HollowQueen, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Generation II is my 2nd favorite generation, and the first generation I played. So if you wish to ever discuss the 2nd Generation, feel free to look at the Metal and Color Generation Gaming section here! And yes, I too am anticipating the release of the 6th generation, and as such, we do have the X and Y section here on PC for you to look at as well! :)

As a reminder, please be sure that you look over the rules here on PC.. the last thing we want to see of a new member is them getting an infraction just by breaking a small and simple rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here staff (users with the bold usernames) and they'd be more than glad to help you out whenever you may need their help! ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, HollowQueen! You are welcome to send me a friend request if you wish to do so! And if you ever want to chat with me, always feel free to leave a VM on my profile or send me a PM! ^_^

Years
  • What is up HollowQueen, welcome to PokeCommuuuuunity~

Ehe, soon you won't be new anymore! :D; You sound like a sweet person and we already having something in common: we've both been Pokemon fans for a long time. I started with Red and Blue in the late 1990s and have been addicted ever since, though my "peak addiction" times were during the third generation, most likely. Messing around with hidden bases and training my Pokemon has never been as fun as it was then! Do you have any memories like that, out of curiosity? Or maybe you found Pokemon to be that addicting throughout the entire time you've been a fan?! Either way, it really is a wonderful series. <3

Whoa though, your favorite Pokemon are quite unique. Don't think I've ever really used Parasect in any of my games.. surprising since I've trained a lot of Pokemon. I do think you'd enjoy Metal & Color Generation Gaming, which the wonderful Zach has already linked you to, since your favorites come from the first generation. But we have boards for every generation out there so you're more than welcome anywhere that catches your eye! You can also try out off-topic boards like General Entertainment for music, movie, TV shows, and anime chatter, as well the amazing Forum Clubs & Groups to get involved in some non-Pokemon clubs. The Pokemon equivalent of this board would be Pokemon Clubs - another very worthwhile place to peek at!

I'll try not to ramble too much and just leave you to exploring the forum. Be sure to let me know if there's any way I can make your stay here better.. or if you'd simply like to chat, I'm always around. :) We all are very friendly honestly so you should never hesitate to talk to anyone. You'd be surprised with how responsive the community is, hehe.

Have fun!

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2013
    Hi HollowQueen, nice to meet you! Magmar used to be one of my favorite Pokemon when I was younger, now Charizard is one of my favorite Pokemon. If you ever want to chat feel free to send me a message. :]

Back