• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
  • Hello there, my name is Blackbox- and I am horrid at introductions in my opinion, so I'll try and keep my introduction simple. I like music, video games (specifically Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo: Reach, Fallout New Vegas, Burnout Paradise, Portal 2, Minecraft, Realm Of The Mad God...I could go on, but you would be reading for a while if I did) and I like roleplaying. A lot. So much, in fact, that my roleplay on the website I came from reached the second amount of posts ever for that website~ Hopefully, however, I'll surpass that record here as long as people join my roleplay that will be out sometime soon. Hope to make some new friends here and roleplay a lot...bye.

Years
  • Hey there Blackbox, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in meeting you! {:3}

Be sure to check out the Roleplay corner here at PC if you haven't done so already! That's where you could post your RP and make sure you include the rating, or else it won't get approved ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff.. They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad to help you out! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Blackbox! Always feel free to send me a friend request, or just chat with me via PM or leave a VM on my profile! ^_^

Years
  • Hi there Blackbox! Gotta say, I adore your username and avatar; it's quite fitting and cute, hehe. My definitions of cute are pretty weird, I guess. :D;

The first thing that comes to mind for you is the Video Games board! As the name implies, you can talk about whatever games outside of Pokemon there and I'm sure you're going to fit in well there given how many games you like, and we have a ton of gamers on the forum as well, so that's always a plus. My favorite series at the moment are Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem! I'm actually playing AC right now. It's cute and a casual game, which I love. I don't do well with games like Portal and Team Fortress since I'm generally not that good at faster-paced games. :( But Minecraft is really fun, especially with mods. I really need to play that more.

Have you checked out the Roleplay Corner yet? There are so many superb roleplays open there that I'm sure you'll enjoy. PC tends to be pretty big on RPing as well and I run into a lot of really high-quality posts there.. so it'd be awesome if you could bring your RP talent over here. I'm sure someone with as much experience as you will be welcomed with open arms. Pretty amazing to have your roleplay accomplish so much and that's definitely something that I could see happening here sometime. Maybe it'd even inspire me to roleplay more! I generally have a bad memory so I end up forgetting about a roleplay I've joined, but would love to get back into 'em again.

But do have an amazing time here, all right? :) I've been seeing you post around already, which makes me suuper glad to see. PokeCommunity always has something interesting going on and we try our best to make this place fun and approachable for new members. You better stick around forever, all right?! It'd be very sad if you were to disappear on us!

Have fun and message a moderator if you need help, or simply ask in the Questions & Feedback board.

Back