• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Hello internet people of PC!

I don't know what took me so long to finally join but I definitely missed something epic that happened here. What have you all been up to?

Me? I'm a pokémon fan with a bit more knowledge than an average player...but I also know I know nothing compared to you.

So to a new friendships and un-discovered knowledge, hello!

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hello peach, and welcome
As you probably know already, everyone here is a pokemon fan. Some with more knowledge about certain parts of the games/anime then others. As for me, I know a lot about breeding, but not as much as others that breed for perfect iv's/ev's for battling (I don't do that, obviously).
What have been up to, you may ask?. Well, I have been raising new born pups, which are 4 weeks and a day now. But other than that, running my adoption center on here. (Business is slow).

Well, if you need anything, you can ask me anything. We are glad to have new members like your self. :)
See you around.
- Joey

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Thanks!
I checked out your adoption center. First one I've ever read. Very interesting! (I may bother you one day...^^)

TY

I like Pokemon a lot, tho i dont play it often, nor being actually good at it (i like a other genre a bit more)
If you are in trouble, dont hesitate and ask a moderator.

Anyways have fun and ill see you around!
And if you wanna chat, VM/PM me, i love to talk ^_^

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Thanks~ I'll definitely be sticking around. (Possibly do some lurking first. Just to test the water, of course.)

Years
I'm sure you know a ton about Pokemon. In fact, you should share some of your knowledge with us, as we have lots of people coming in who are seeking help. PC has its fair share of newer members who are still learning.. it's our job as experts to step in and help these guys out, hehe. Welcome to the forum! :)

There's never really a "too late" to join this place; all that matters is that you're here now and created an introduction! A+ newbie behavior right there. How long have you been into Pokemon? If you've played through most or all of the generations then you're definitely going to enjoy a lot more boards, we have a place for pretty much anything regarding Pokemon here. Fun stuff like Pokemon X & Pokemon Y, Pokemon Clubs, and other neat little boards where you'll settle in perfectly! I used to think I had extensive Pokemon knowledge but then I started learning about battling, RNGs, breeding, and the like.. so I suppose I wasn't as Pokemon smart as I thought prior to joining this place. :D;

Anyways, I do hope you've been enjoying yourself here so far, yeah? Be sure to stick around for a long while and as stated by our lovely regulars, never hesitate to contact a moderator or even a member for any help. We're all quite response and knowledgeable about this place.. plus we're always open for a good chat! Lurking's all fine and dandy if you're looking to get your feet wet first, I did the same thing upon joining and only posted occasionally but eventually it got pretty addicting. And all the friends you'll make along the way make it quite worthwhile.

Hope your stay here is enjoyable and you end up sticking around for a long, long while! Pleasure meetin' you and see you around. <3

Years
Hey there Peach, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Looks like my good friend Cirno has covered everything we have to offer here, but I came on by to welcome you personally! :3 I'm sure a lot of members here have extensive knowledge on Pokémon as well!

As a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules here, so that you don't wind up getting into any trouble.. the last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction onto their profile simply by not following any rules :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff.. they are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad to help you out!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Peach! You are always welcome to send me a friend request if you want to! And always feel free to either leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Thanks Cirno and Zach! You guys weren't joking when you said warm welcomes here.

I've watched the anime since the first episode that aired in america, been a card collector (still play too!), have a game from each generation (understand IVs and EVs but never got far...) and been an overall closet fan.

I think I'm starting to fit in already. Camouflage even.

By the bold in your names, I would presume you're mods? (I hope I get this right ;] ) And I'm sending you a friend request as we speak~

Back