• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bland Introduction

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Sep 2, 2013
    Hello everyone,

Pleasure to join the community. Very into forums, very into Pokemon. What more of a perfect place for me to fit in than right here? Didn't think of anything, neither did I.

Years
  • PC's totally the best place to check out. ;P You've come to the right community and we're certainly thrilled to have you here! Cheers Psyzav, welcome to the forum!

I'm very into Pokemon as well and so are we all. X and Y especially have me on the edge of my seat so I'm willing to say my interest is at its peak right now. Only downside is I haven't seen my best friend online in almost a year so I'm not sure if she's following the news. :( Are you keeping up with the newly-released information on the sixth gen? Our members are quite excited over these things right now so it's always interesting to see where the new members stand in that regard; seems like quite a lot of 'em join to chat it up about the sixth generation. But we have quite a lot of boards to discuss all sorts of Pokemon-related things here on the forum so I'm sure you'll fit in swimmingly, especially if you already have forum experience! Places like Pokemon Gaming Central and Pokemon General are especially popular among members and definitely one of the places I'd recommend you check out sometime.

Pleasure having you here with us, Psy! :) I'm already getting the hunch that you'll contribute quite a lot to the community so make sure to stick around and such! Be sure to contact a staff member or post in the Questions & Feedback board if you have questions. We're all here to help and be your friend - never fear to contact whomever you like. Have an amaaazing time! ♥

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • If you're into forums and into Pokemon, you've defo come to the right place. <3 welcome aboard!

We have a lot of Pokemon discussion going on right now, including the new games that are coming out in two months or so. Are you excited for those? New info about them are coming out as we speak...just like hot bread. <3

That's fine if you don't have anything else to say! You have time to explore the sections here and get to know the peeps here in the community. The staff here are extremely open and can answer any questions or concerns you have! Don't be shy and don't rush on posting! Have a wonderful time & I hope to see you around. :3

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
    Years
  • hey there, Psyzav! welcome to PC!
    i really don't know what to say to you. XD
    just remember to follow the rules and have fun! :)

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Sep 2, 2013
    Thanks everyone whom responded! So generally I'm into the games a little bit more then the anime, although the old anime was my jam. I'm very big into EV training, and the underlying strategy's of the Pokemon world that most people seem to look over. Such things like way's to build happiness, EV training, IV's, etc.. Recently I just recieved the Pokerus virus, for those unaware of this virus, it has a 1 in 21,718.3 or something like that. I know know that it's 21,XXX ... But anyways, I thank you guys very much for responding and I will be more active then I have been in the last couple of days. Again, glad to be here.

--Psyzav :)

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Hey, Psyzav! That's a really unique name, I'm digging it. Welcome to PokeCommunity! If pokemon's your thing, you've come to the right place. Enjoy your stay! :]

I loved the old anime too! The first season always brought a smile to my face, so I can relate with you there. Even though it's outdated, you can still start up some discussions about the old episodes here in the Pokemon Anime forum! It's perfect for chatting about anything related to show. My favorite episodes were actually all of the ones in Hoenn, haha. Maybe that's because it's my favorite region, but I still thought it was a wonderful part of Ash's journey.

EV training is very popular among people inside the Trade Corner, so I think you'd like it there! It's basically a section where you can showcase your pokemon that you're seeking to trade for, and also check out other member's pokemon to find out if they have one you'd be interested in. It's a pretty close-knit board, so going there will make you a lot of new friends, some of which might be willing to help you with that special training!

If all else fails, the Chit Chat & Polls area is a widely used board by all members. It's a place holding discussion that doesn't fit in any of the other forums. I'd personally recommend giving it a look, as it's one of the easiest places to start posting around and getting to know others. You can also share your opinion in polls that are scattered around there as well! It's generally a fun, mellow section. :3

Anyway, I hope you have a great time here at PC! If you need anything, don't be afraid to contact a staff member for help, as they're always willing to help you in your time of need. Additionally, checking out the Community Questions & Feedback board could solve your problems with a quick browse. Have funnn!

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Sep 2, 2013
    Hey, Psyzav! That's a really unique name, I'm digging it. Welcome to PokeCommunity! If pokemon's your thing, you've come to the right place. Enjoy your stay! :]

Thanks mate! The names Zavier, and I'm in love with Psychic type Pokemon. Psychic, Psywave, Psyshock, etc.. So why not make my name Psyzav, figured it fit right into place! :) I will definately be sure to check out the Trade Corner, sounds like my type of place to be!

Back